Optimising my teams for P2

Rapid
421 posts Member
Hey Everyone,

My guild have just started farming HSR, I'm hitting pretty big numbers but feel I need more out of my P2 set up, particularly with recent jedi reworks seeming strong in this area. I currently run Boba, Wampa, GK, Thrawn and Sabine for c. 2m. Crucially, I'll have hermit yoda in a few weeks to boost that damage, hopefully towards 3m.

Still, I'd like to get Jedi running (I think!) if it can give me significantly more damage by running 2 different teams, which currently there's plenty of time for. Hermit yoda of course I'll be able to run in both teams.

So could you help suggest 2 different teams please? and how much damage you would expect them to do roughly. Also please let me know which zetas I'd need (I do have a stash but always like to be conservative).The conundrum really is where to put GK and thrawn I guess. I'd really prefer not to zeta GMY lead with the emergence of bastila for other game modes.

Toons I have geared:
Boba
zWampa
GK
zzThrawn
Sabine
Hyoda (in a few weeks - no zetas yet)
GMY (no zetas)

Toons under consideration to gear:
Ezra (no zeta)
QGJ
Barriss (no zeta yet)
Old Ben

Toons I don't have:
Bastila
Visas

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    thanks for moving my post. let's see if this get's a single reply now. i just remembered why i haven't posted here for months.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Rapid wrote: »
    thanks for moving my post. let's see if this get's a single reply now. i just remembered why i haven't posted here for months.

Or you could try waiting more than an hour before expecting a bunch of replies.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Also, posting your swgoh.gg account could help people see your whole roster for suggestions.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Also, posting your swgoh.gg account could help people see your whole roster for suggestions.

This.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member

at what point did I expect a bunch of replies by a certain time?

what i forgot to say in my original post was that I have a load of gear stockpiled so my current gear levels don't really matter tbh. that's why i tried to break it down into the 3 toons i essentially don't have geared.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator

what i forgot to say in my original post was that I have a load of gear stockpiled so my current gear levels don't really matter tbh. that's why i tried to break it down into the 3 toons i essentially don't have geared.

You made a post about getting new replies 1 hour after your original post, but now re-reading it I see you were really complaining about the post being moved to the appropriate section (it wasn't me, if you were wondering). But FYI, discussion of moderation is prohibited by forum guidelines:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited August 2018

You made a post about getting new replies 1 hour after your original post, but now re-reading it I see you were really complaining about the post being moved to the appropriate section (it wasn't me, if you were wondering). But FYI, discussion of moderation is prohibited by forum guidelines:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

Shall we just move on?

I believe posts don't get much attention once they've been moved off general, although I understand the reasoning. That doesn't mean I was discussing moderation. Two different things.