New(ish) at ships. Which ones should I start working towards?

I'm level 68, and my ships kinda stink. Here is my lineup:

https://swgoh.gg/u/ul2006kevinb/ships/

I was trying to start leveling TIE, First Order TIE, TIE advanced, Genosian Soldier, and Slave 1 to (eventually) start getting Zetas, but I was told that TIEs have been nerfed and to replace them with the Genosian Spy and Sun Fac.

Since I don't have any ships past 3 stars at the moment, I figure I might as well ask now, so that if I have to start over, I don't lose too much. Which ships should I be working towards?

Replies

• Elendior
    129 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    TIE's still work great. The only ones that get used less now are First Order Tie and Tie Reaper. But they still are doing fine!

Slave 1 is a good one to go for. Biggs X-Wing is a now brainer and always good. Same as Poe with his X-Wing. Huge Damage Dealer. Wedge's X Wing also is okay and easy to get. Tie Silencer also can be very deadly aswell as the first order tie with his high damage chances.

So: Tie Fighter, Tie Advanced, Biggs X-Wing, Poes X-Wing, Slave 1, Tie Silencer and First Order Tie Fighter would be 7 good ones.

You could also go for ackbar Lead + 3 geonosians. Depends on how easy they are to get for you. (always keep in mind, they also need a decent upgraded pilot)

In ur case I'd recommend to go for the First Order Tie Fighter aswell as Kylo Ren unmasked and his Ship. The Tie Silencer and Kylo Ren unmasked are on the same node so you can easily double farm in cantina :) he also is the best leader for First Order. With him and FO Tie-Pilot you'd have 2 of the better first order chars anyway. So try get these 2 as soon as possible.