Suggestion for TB

So I was talking to the other officers in my guild, and as much as we enjoy the game, we were thinking that TB is a bit long winded at this point, especially the first three phases.

I know it was initially intended for each phase to only last 12 hours, but that might be a bit difficult with boring stuff like sleeping etc, but I did have a suggestion.

Would it be possible to set the limit for TB at 6 days, or even slightly less, so that all guilds have that time, but have the ability to move on to the next phase in your own time?

So my thoughts here are that when you max a phase, the next phase begins, or in the event of not being able to complete a phase, an officer can opt to move on to the next phase. Even if we have to wait all week for the rewards still, I’m sure some guilds might find it beneficial to knock it all out in one evening or so, considering the amount of raids taking place, it would be nice to work around each guilds own schedules.

What do you guys think? Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just thought it was an idea worth sharing.

Replies

• Options
    I like it.
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    This has been brought up when TB launched. Won't happen.
  • Options
    Sounds like a cool idea, if any members forget or don’t have time to participate in a phase, then they’ll have plenty of time to go back and contribute. I like it :)
  • Options
    It would be nice too have auto-lock feature, for example you know your guild not able to earn more than 2 stars on mid, and you can set this territory to be auto-locked immideatly after 2 stars reached, to prevent over-deployment