Arena help?

Gcdevil
153 posts Member
I'm looking to change up my arena squad....maybe to Sith or Jedi but I'm unsure which composition would be the most achievable at this time. I'm leaning more towards Sith as it will be easier to stick Traya in when I get her as opposed to having to so the whole team then.

Here's my .gg for reference to my current roster

https://swgoh.gg/u/wwauditore/

Replies

• It depends how close to traya you are and if you have a spare zeta and gear for bastila and more gear for gmy
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    From a strategic standpoint, Sith would be best...especially if your on your way to getting traya, but if you like jedi, they work too.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    It depends how close to traya you are and if you have a spare zeta and gear for bastila and more gear for gmy

I meant to mention this originally... I'm still a ways from Traya...close to 100 shards...and have 2 zetas sitting
  • Gcdevil wrote: »
    It depends how close to traya you are and if you have a spare zeta and gear for bastila and more gear for gmy

I meant to mention this originally... I'm still a ways from Traya...close to 100 shards...and have 2 zetas sitting

If your close to traya like a month maybe 2 and your guild is constantly beating hsr go sith but if that isn't the case go jedi
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    Gcdevil wrote: »

If your close to traya like a month maybe 2 and your guild is constantly beating hsr go sith but if that isn't the case go jedi

Sith sounds like the plan then...so DN, Sion, Palos, Vader and maybe Thrawn until Traya?
  • shadow87654
    82 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yeah maybe not Vader and replace Vader with traya because jedi make Vader useless