Fleet Raids!

What is still missing in the game? Fleet Raids.

Why dont we attack some Superstardestroyers? Or maybe Attack the lucrehulk Starships of the trade federation.

t would be great to lead a fighter group on an attack on one of those large ships.

Replies

• I would like ship raids
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Yeah exactly dimi4a!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Ship raids would be nice, but they would need to reduce the time spent on this game with other things to compensate.
  • You're seriously in my head. I was thinking about this just last week. And there are more than a few iconic scenes they could pull from for content. Imagine blowing up the Death Star with Geonosians! Piloting the snow-speeder on Hoth against the AT-AT's!
  • Yeah there are some Options for sure:

Executor, Malevolence, Lucrehulk-Class Battleship (Nute Gunrays Ball-Donut-Crap), Death Star, Pirate asteroid bases, Starkiller base as endgame raid etc.

I could even think about attacking an Old republic era sith fleet with multiple capital ships to be destroyed.

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Need more ships first.
  • Yeah more ships is a requirement for thinking of raids at all. I am assure of that.
    A rancor would be considered too big for the screen aswell. But what did the devs do? Change the environment and the perspective and there you go. We have a Rancor raid.

The same could happen with the death star. It just needs a different persepctive than the standard fleet fights.

I think the devs could think about this for 2019. I am aware that this is nothing that could be realised this year. But when running a company, you should have a shedule of what ur trying to achieve in what time. It helps the devs working harder cos without any target you loose your focus and dont work that precise anymore. I hope we get some more dev/community manger interviews to see wihtin the next weeks.