Where’s the update?

Mr_Eel
124 posts Member
Sith raid is unplayable for every guild that can’t do heroic. Why hasn’t it been fixed? I am not spending another dollar until it is, and I think a lot of people feel the same way. You could release the most awesome characters ever, add cool new features, and promote new content all you want, but if I can’t progress in the game, I don’t care about any of it. Sith raid has too much HP, phase 1 is too long, and the damage for tier 5 and up is designed for tier 12+ characters. Other than speed secondaries on mods, it is the biggest problem in the game right now, and nothing is being done. Just fix it. It’s not hard.

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb left an update in the STR Feedback Thread yesterday:

I know it's been a while since we had an update for you on this issue but I wanted to follow up here to let folks know we are still working on this and it hasn't fallen to the way side. This week we had another discussion around the Sith Raid and I know this topic has come up even more frequently due to the Bonds of Weakness change, but this gave me an opportunity to reiterate the feedback that I collected from this thread. We have discussed this topic at length but there are two issues specifically that I brought to the the table again:
    The effort required for rewards at lower tiers
    The randomness of the raid mechanics that also can increase the amount of time needed to complete an attempt.

This has taken far more time than we expected as the team has been particularly busy recently. That said, we feel that we are close to determining the best combination of changes that address the majority of issues from the community. Unfortunately I don't have any announcements to make regarding exact changes at the moment but we should have a more detailed update sometime in the next week or 2 to share with everyone.
  • well hey that's encouraging. the former of the 2 issues bothers me more since we're not doing heroic. the rewards you are so far from commensurate with the time and effort to get them.