Rebel Roundup

Rebel Roundup is active. Just wondering what teams you guys are going with.

I can't even beat tier 1.

My team is just a random mix of my highest level'd/geared chars.

Boba lead 85/gear 8
Bossk 75/gear 7
Stormtrooper 70/gear 8
Snow 58/gear 6
Cad 65/gear 5

No shock that I can't beat teir 1 haha. What teams are you guys using?

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Go with a Bossk lead. Hopefully he is zeta’d. Bounty Hunters don’t die under a Bossk lead. I auto’d all 3 tiers with Bounty Hunters and they all had full health and protection at the end. Albeit the Bounty Hunters I used were all G12.

Can you use all Bounty Hunters instead of a mix?
  • I could but like 3 of them are barely lvl 30 if that and no gear. Don't see the point. And I'm not going to level or gear them until i'm done farming other things.

Didn't really make this thread as a 'help me beat them'

just curious what squads people are using.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Boba Greedo Zam 88 Cad all g8 can beat the first 2 tiers. My team is higher now but that is what I recall. Took a number of tries though.
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Zveers g11
    Shore g12
    Storm g11
    Snow g11
    Death g12

3* on all 3 tiers.

Final round tier 3: take out one of the generics, then deathmark on leia, then generic, luke, r2, fulcrum
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Zveers g11
    Shore g11
    Starck g9
    Snow g11
    Death g11

Same strategy as above.
  • Very same strategy. just like

Shore g12

Storm g11
    Snow g11
    Death g12
  • My BH team is all level 85, all G8, and all but Greedo and Bossk are 7* (5 and 4 stars respectively). I have all of the omegas, and all but Greedo's payouts maxed, but no zetas. Modded OK, but nothing spectacular.

I barely made it out of the gate under a Dengar lead, did better under Bossk, but couldn't quite beat it. Ultimately, I finished it under Boba lead.

Couldn't bring my full BH team into Tier 2 because Bossk is only 4*, but that's what it took for me to take Tier 1
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It's hard.

First real challenge I've had for ages!

First few attempts with a not-well modded or geared IT team + Boba and I got nowhere. Onto the second tier.

Then I modded up and geared up...only to about 8, everyone Omegaed -

Veers

Starck

Snow

Storm

Death

And can get to last tier but not defeat it. CLS and R2 are always left standing.

I don't think I'll crack it...but next time I will with better mods and gear. Snow seems the MVP...he's insane - pumping out death often and effectively.

I've heard many people talk about the IT squad and been meaning to get round to them. This was the kick up the backside I needed. Now I see how deadly, and most importantly fun, they really are!

Great challenge...I'll be ready the next time it swings around ;)

518 posts Member
    Agreed with the strategy : Zveers and Shore G11, DT G12, Stark G9 and Snow G10.
    Kill generics yes, but the kill order from the last fight is : generics, R2, CLS, Rolo and lastly Fulcrum. Works fine to get it 3* with shity mods.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I've tried it with both and the Imperial Troopers seem to have a much easier time of it, FWIW.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rebel Roundup is active. Just wondering what teams you guys are going with.

I can't even beat tier 1.

My team is just a random mix of my highest level'd/geared chars.

Boba lead 85/gear 8
    Bossk 75/gear 7
    Stormtrooper 70/gear 8
    Snow 58/gear 6
    Cad 65/gear 5

No shock that I can't beat teir 1 haha. What teams are you guys using?

You can solo the 1st tier with boba lol. Omega his execute, use event special before killing characters, profit. Using execute to kill characters will lower cooldowns, so prioritise it. Most efficient tactic lol.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I've tried it with both and the Imperial Troopers seem to have a much easier time of it, FWIW.

Seems to be the case I think.
  • Zveers g11
    Starck g11
    Shore g11
    Snow g11
    Death g12

Beat all tiers 3*. Final battle strategy is to take out CLS first, then generic, fulcrum, generic, R2, Leia.
  • yes the key i found is when DT stuns use the challenge skill a stunned toon cannot dodge
  • Tier 1 was an easy solo for Gear 12 Boba. Don't have the characters for tier 2.
  • Imperial Troopers G11, lvl 85, Veers zeta - auto all phases
  • yes the key i found is when DT stuns use the challenge skill a stunned toon cannot dodge

I never thought of this. Thank you for the tip!

(I did beat it with g10 average troopers, but I needed like 5-6 attempts on the mythic, which is like an hour, thanks to CGs great idea of 8 encounter trials.. Perhaps this will speed it up in the future.)
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    Or if not stunned use storm so you get stacked exposes!
  • I finished the bonus tier with a Boba lead and 4 Troopers (zVeers, DT, Shore, Storm). I did the first two tiers with IG88 instead of Stormtrooper, but that didn't work in the bonus tier as IG88 and/or Shore usually got killed in the 4th wave and even if everyone made it to the end I still lost. My Boba is G12, the troopers are G9-11.
    With that lineup you have to make sure Boba kills lots of enemies in early waves with the event ability. The best way is to whittle them down with trooper attacks and finish them with Boba's aoe. Shore and Storm make the team sufficiently robust. The last wave is over quickly if you enter with 20+ offense bonus stacks on Boba. Stormtrooper with omega on his basic is also very effective with the exposes from the event ability as has already been mentioned.
    Bottom line is that also mixed faction squads can beat the event, even though they are a compromise. Troopers only under zVeers or Bounty Hunters only under zBossk are certainly the easiest way but my Starck isn't 7*ed yet and Snowtrooper not sufficiently geared, which is why I used Boba.