Preventing Critolyte, Second Pass [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Quick reminder and I've removed multiple posts for this already, mass tagging staff isn't okay. While I get you're wanting to get eyes on it, you're abusing the tool and it goes against our forum rules by virtue of being disruptive and can come off as harassment.

This isn't okay.

Then could you do us a favor and get their attention? This is a pretty big issue that requires their attention and it’s been ignored for a week and a half now.
  • Options
    Please try something else. Maybe make assajj lead only give 45% turn meter so you can't go infinite
  • Options
    On where do get a refund for this lemon you guys sold me? This isn't even close to being fair to us.
  • Deum_Alisi1
    117 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @EA_Cian well I counter that what you've done to us is abuse and it's not ok either. So how about fixing the problem instead of acting like we are the problem? Sorry if I'm coming off salty, but it's because I am. (And rightfully so.)
  • Options
    Still no responses? Hmmm
  • Options
    They never said they would respond or even that they would read this thread. They said they tested it and there's no difference in damage and 0 impact in arena (we all know they have the most comprehensive testing system known to man) so don't tell them your units aren't performing well they tested it, they know there is no impact.

I doubt anyone has even looked at this thread.

CG said they are making this change, and they said the arena viability remains the same. END OF STORY.

Now how can we nerf Zombie to fix the P4 team, don't worry they will test it and there will be 0 impact just like Acolyte. I'm thinking take zombie's taunt away and give Zombie double the health and protection Zombie has now, this fixes paper zombie.

They would have to test if it impacts any other mode but if there is one thing we have learned in the last 3 years its that EA/CG has really good testers that identify all problems before any updates so I'm confident in them.
  • Options
    DarthLBC wrote: »
    They never said they would respond or even that they would read this thread. They said they tested it and there's no difference in damage and 0 impact in arena (we all know they have the most comprehensive testing system known to man) so don't tell them your units aren't performing well they tested it, they know there is no impact.

CG said they are making this change, and they said the arena viability remains the same. END OF STORY.

Now how can we nerf Zombie to fix the P4 team, don't worry they will test it and there will be 0 impact just like Acolyte. I'm thinking take zombie's taunt away and give Zombie double the health and protection Zombie has now, this fixes paper zombie.

They would have to test if it impacts any other mode but if there is one thing we have learned in the last 3 years its that EA/CG has really good testers that identify all problems before any updates so I'm confident in them.

I'm sorry man but I'm really hoping that you're being sarcastic because they're significantly worse in arena now. Acolyte not calling the second assist under tal means she lost a LOT of damage. So much to the point that nightsisters are losing a lot to bast jedi.
  • Options
    hsof777 wrote: »

I'm sorry man but I'm really hoping that you're being sarcastic because they're significantly worse in arena now. Acolyte not calling the second assist under tal means she lost a LOT of damage. So much to the point that nightsisters are losing a lot to bast jedi.

He was definitely being sarcastic
  • Deum_Alisi1
    117 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @CG_TopHat come on man. Stop ignoring us. You clearly screwed us, and didn't even buy us dinner first. Even worse, you made us pay for the meal. Either fix acolyte, or tell us how we can get our money back.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Options
    Another day, another lack of CG response. Thanks for the nerf to an early era toon in an effort to repair your broken new raid. So not happy.
  • Options
    Keep this thread going guys
  • Options
    Still silence. Only response we are getting these last two weeks is being told to not be upset and be nice.
  • Options
    I hope this doesn't die without a real response
  • Options
    I had to stop using NS because of this. I fell back almost a hundred spots while they were up....
    Not because a new toon brought in a shift of arena dynamics. No. Because CG can't get itself together, and took a hard nerf bat to Acolyte.
    I have several Zeta's and a whole bunch of gear locked away in them and now they're what? TW fodder?
    But, like others have said, I guess I have to kind of thank CG - SWGOH F2P is total f2p now. Granted, it was probably only a few hundred a year, probably not even a blip on the radar for them. *shrugs*
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Just keeping it bumped, especially now that they removed it from the Announcements.
  • Options
    Honestly I don't care about the raid. I'm mad that my arena team was completely nerfed
  • Options
    Honestly I don't care about the raid. I'm mad that my arena team was completely nerfed

Yep, this. My guild just did our first HSTR last week, after the Acolyte nerf, so it had zero impact on us. It did, however, make my arena team far less viable. I guess I need to run a zPalp team like everyone else who hasn't maxed Traya yet.
  • IceHawk117
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Please try something else. Maybe make assajj lead only give 45% turn meter so you can't go infinite

I'd rather they edit raid parameters than Nightsister leadership abilities.
    Post edited by IceHawk117 on
  • IceHawk117
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hilarious, but don't give them any ideas! Like we need another Initiate.

• IceHawk117
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Seems like a reasonable change. It's giving her a higher stealth chance and a larger heal when she crits, making it even more difficult to defeat her with AoEs while stealthed. I like it.

Her stealth chance was 70% x2 = 91%. It is a lower stealth chance.

She gets a larger single heal to offset two potential heals.

They matched her damage and healing, but not her ability to take down foresight on 1st attack, revive other NS per attack (under MT), and cleanse per attack.
    • 1% less chance for stealth.
    • No foresight removal.
    • Half the assists.
    • Half the chance for revival.
    • Half the chance for cleanse

The revision does provide a single attack with higher "peak" damage (same total damage), which could help with raid nihilis and nest protection.

Edit: I was incorrect. She does not have half the cleanse.

• Options
    I am really struggling to beat teams I had 0 issues with in arena before. If you wanted to nerf nightsisters out of the arena then congratulations, you have succeeded. Don't care about the raid my guild can't do heroic ATM anyway so won't be seeing that critolyte team composition any time soon. Also my shard has a ton of Traya leads at the moment so it's not an easy shard and before the nerf there were still some nightsisters in the top 20 now we have no chance.
  • Options
    Did you write Capital Games a letter and have it mailed snail mail to come on here or something, @EA_Cian ? Otherwise must listen to you like they listen to us.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    So I was using NS for HPit. I could finish the raid & match damage with other stronger guild mates 80% of the time. Now after the change I can't even finish phase 2. The lose of TMR is brutal. So now I will have no choice, but to build a completely different teams for this raid. Thanks for wasting a great team for me so instead of working on something new & fun I have to go back & rework something I had already finished . At least my NS for HAAT doesn't use NA or NZ.
  • Options
    If their going to nerf acolyte they should at least buff her another way
  • Options
    But no...Their not interested in that, and don't care if their viable in arena or not.
  • Options
    Still waiting I see
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    They're just waiting for the thread to hit a certain page count before they delete it. Then we'll go to another thread. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    IceHawk117 wrote: »
    Seems like a reasonable change. It's giving her a higher stealth chance and a larger heal when she crits, making it even more difficult to defeat her with AoEs while stealthed. I like it.

Her stealth chance was 70% x2 = 91%. It is a lower stealth chance.

She gets a larger single heal to offset two potential heals.

They matched her damage and healing, but not her ability to take down foresight on 1st attack, revive other NS per attack (under MT), and cleanse per attack.
    • 1% less chance for stealth.
    • No foresight removal.
    • Half the assists.
    • Half the chance for revival.
    • Half the chance for cleanse

The revision does provide a single attack with higher "peak" damage (same total damage), which could help with raid nihilis and nest protection.

I meant that 90% is higher than 70%. I have often used Acolyte and it took her forever to get into stealth because 70% wasn’t high enough. So now there is a better chance that she’ll go stealth on her first turn. Nobody is really complaining about the 1% difference in her chance to keep stealth.

Yes, lots of people are complaining about how she now can’t hit foresight and then hit for damage.

Acolyte doesn’t call any assists. What do you mean by that?

It’s not half the chance for revival. It’s reviving half the amount of dead NS. And I’ve never run NS but if at least two people are dead aren’t you already losing? Someone like Sion will probably just remove stealth from NA, the enemies will kill her and then you’re left with zombie and maybe someone else. Correct me if being down to two or three characters is usually a winning situation, as I’m normally losing when I only have two or three characters left.

Her special ability still has 100% chance to cleanse when she crits. I haven’t heard of that chance being halved.