Territory Battle Fleet Battles

TlMMEH
60 posts Member
With the implementation of ships 2.0 the fleet battle portion of Territory Battles was reduced from 3 waves per section to 1 wave per section. This makes it frustrating on the final territory, because where we used to be able to get partial credit for being able to complete a couple waves, now we get nothing at all when 90% of our guild gets beat down by what is effectively a top arena DS team against our light side fleet. Everybody knows that dark side is king in Fleet battles, but now TB is just rubbing it in and meeping all over our day. We either shouldn't be facing a top arena team in TB with light side ships, or there needs to be multiple waves again so we can at least score a few points.

Replies

• Whilst I agree that the removal of the partial credit is a kick in the stones, one of the reasons so many people are failing the phase 6 ship battle is simple:

When ships 2.0 launched everyone’s previously “maxed” ships (with the exception of pilot gear level) suddenly had more upgrading to do. In particular the capital ships.

I failed it first time round but passed second time, and hope to pass again this 3rd time. I’ve put some prestige mats into Home One and upgraded some rebels with ship omega abilities and it has become less difficult.