G12+ gear on hSithRaid

Kojih
40 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hi!

I know the new gear 12+ are very nice and can make characters much stronger. For sure it need to be a hard gear to get.
But I found very frustrating the low gear prize from hSith for players that can’t get top3 or top10.
When they were released my guild already could make hSith, and even after many raids I still don’t have any gear g12+ and I’m now even near to craft one... that’s very frustrating.
Also I see many guild mates complaining about this.

I just think that the game needs to be fun for everyone. The ones more competitive for sure needs to get more, but in a guild that can make hSith you know that everyone plays hard, but only few (and always the same guys) get nice gear, while the others are just stopped in evolution.

Shouldn’t it be nice if the raid had one or two box prize commun for everyone in guild, and a box or two for diferents ranks?
Or someplace to farm these gears... because it’s realy annoying this. And also it’s annoying seeing many ppl of many guild complaining about this topic.
Guild need to me cooperative.. what I’m sering is something very competitive. And I realy don’t like the way it goes.

Well, that is just my opinion. Of course I always try to improve damage, I can do about 8 - 10kk Damage total... I think it’s not a bad score. But impossible to get a top 3 in my guild where you can see 14-16kk scores.

Replies

• Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I think you over estimate what top 3 and top 10 are getting for rewards.

We have a 24 hour delay and clear it in 8 hours, I hit top 5-10 every raid. I have 2 complete pieces and tons of partials.

If they give out gear 12+ for every raid, we would all have maxed out arena teams in weeks and loaded raid teams in 3months. This is end game content it should be hard to get and I promise the 1-3 guys are not getting a new gear piece each raid either!
  • I finish top 3 every hstr and am blown away with how good the rewards are.

Having said that I'm nowhere near finishing any of the newest gear12+ stuff.

It's the ?almost guaranteed 2x pieces of fully crafted stuff that is the kicker for me.

A few in my guild outside the top 10 have picked up a fully crafted piece of the new stuff or two, so it does happen.

Keep the faith!