Rebel Round Up Tier 1

Please do not not move this unti it gets noticed and maybe answered by someone who can help.

Playing Rebel Round Up event. Finished Tier One. The the rewards are X5 shards, and not x10 as stated in the description. What gives? And will the support help?

Replies

• jackaldo20
    128 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    you received 10 character shards in total right?
    10 is the max possible number.(You can get 5shards of 2 chars,or 10shards of 1.)
  • SmilinStonee
    195 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Yes i did. It does not change the fact that the description is absolutely misleading.
  • It's been answered now, thank you @jackaldo20

And so...moved :smile:
  • Or how would you explain obtaining 20 shards in tier 1 and only 15 in tier 2?
  • And dont get me wrong, im not complaining about rewards. Im just stating that the description is something that could be adressed and wording made clearer, as to avoid confusion it does create.
  • Or how would you explain obtaining 20 shards in tier 1 and only 15 in tier 2?

He said 10 was max for tier 1 so 15 in tier 2 max total sense. Just going off what I read here. I think you're over thinking the whole thing. You can get 10 shards at once from one character or 5 shards of two characters making 10 shards in tier 1.