need more gear pls

been playing for about 2 years , apart from 1 day, i never missed one. what im supose to do with 4k of useless gear i dont need when im farming stun gun 24/7 and barely get any. you release toon every week behind pay wall but rewards are really cheap and progress is way too slow. opening pack is like a slot machine, how is it even legal? 139.99$ for a pack, AAA games are not even that prices. sometimes ur full energy and only get 1/50 or even none. every day, im closer to quitting this game because it feels more like a job than a game. idk, give more crystal ,give more gear, do something, dont you think you made enough with the whales.

Replies

• Mobile Gaming = licence to print money. Not regulated in any way whatsoever hence they can do whatever they want.

Money has no value to whales so they don't care where it goes as plenty more where that came from.

I quit MSF as, believe it or not, it's even worse than this game. Just imagine trying to gear farm but on nodes where you are limited even on normal ones, that's right, you get a limit on normal nodes too on that trash pile.

Seems like you've reached burnout, I'd call it a day myself and move along or just take a break. This game is a slow killer.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF