Where's My Grievous Rework?

Arcaver
317 posts Member
Tired of reading how you guys are changing the Sith Raid and characters to ensure your Sith Raid is boring. Yet no mention of a General Grievous rework. Obviously it must not take nearly as long for you guys to actually rework these characters since you're able to do so in such a quick manner that you can release them in just a week. So what's taking so long with Grievous? Don't say you're waiting to rework the Separatists cause that ship has sailed, literally. Plus you guys have gone back to rework characters that benefited of damage over time, and now Nightsisters. Time to stop messing around with General Grievous and get him done. Just let your Sith Raid team touch him, want him to actually be fun and worth our time.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    They plan the game out 2 years in advanced. I’m super excited about Grievous... but when they mentioned he’s getting a rework they hate giving a timeline because then the angry magic (us) goes on a witch hunt until we get that Grievous we were promised. I doubt it happens until October. 4th quarter.