QoL Suggestion: stop auto-filling squads

I don't think I've ever used the squad that is auto-filled before a battle or raid. The only time I use it is in arena where my team seldom changes (both squad and ship) or when I retreat from a raid and re-enter. This problem persists especially in TB where you don't have the opportunity to retreat and try again. In faction specific SMs it presents the risk that the leader is not in the appropriate location before you enter battle. We have to take an extra step to reorganize the team, not optimal.

I know early-stage players probably find it efficient when moving through LS / DS / Cantina nods, so at a minimum can we remove the pre-fill from Territory Battles the same way you did for Territory Wars?

Replies

• I am in agreement. I find it most frustrating when doing Galactic War. Sometimes the team will auto-fill with the toons I want and I hit the start battle button just before realizing the leader isn't in the right spot. This has cost me to lose primary characters during the war due to no leader ability benefits in contentious fights. I know there is a solution where I pay better attention too and I'm working on that, but as for a QoL change, I think it's a great idea.
    A Veteran RPG Gamer who never stops looking for ways to improve his gaming experience and well as those of others.

Check Out My Gaming Channel on Minds where you will find my
    Rants, Ravings, Tips, Tricks & Brainstorms of a Veteran RPG Gamer.
    https://minds.com/PapaSolDragon
  • I support this. Especially as my Ezra is a teeny bit more "powerful" than Hera, the amount of times I've forgotten to swap around.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Lozsta
    195 posts Member
    Yep agree. The number of times my PS for the TB are set without Hera in the lead position, if I was more impatient I would have wasted a turn on that battle
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I am in agreement. I find it most frustrating when doing Galactic War. Sometimes the team will auto-fill with the toons I want and I hit the start battle button just before realizing the leader isn't in the right spot. This has cost me to lose primary characters during the war due to no leader ability benefits in contentious fights. I know there is a solution where I pay better attention too and I'm working on that, but as for a QoL change, I think it's a great idea.

You can just retreat and fix in gw FYI
    Maybe End Game isn't for you