Night Sister ideas.

Teague
939 posts Member
I'd like to discuss the recent, and soon to be released, changes to NS. Kinda hoping the devs see this post, however unlikely that might be. 1) Zombie & 2) Acolyte...

1) Zombie;
To do away with the "paper zombie" strategy, she needs a way to be both tanky and die a lot at high gear. My solution, add this to her passive:
If Zombie is below full health and debuffed, she automatically dies to end her turn.
This would function just like when she dies after instigating a counter. She returns with taunt. This would allow her to die very often, while also giving her a automatic self cleanse. And it would allow a tanky well geared zombie to still die often and feed Ventress/Daka passives, yet keep taunt up often. If she was still at full health and had protection, her special can cleanse her of anything like buff immunity. So either way, she gets to keep taunting.

2) Acolyte:
Acolyte is definitely getting nerfed by only shooting once. She can only resurrect one ally under Talzin lead if she only shoots once. Also, given how common foresight is, the first shot broke it, second shot did damage. Now she'll just miss everything.
Make right on this nerf by adding this to her passive;
If Acolyte is stealthed, her attacks are unavoidable.
This would go a long way in changing the character without any actual nerfs included as a result.

Replies

• To me that would make zombie way OP but idk.. I like the acolyte idea
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    The goal is to leave no reason to not gear up zombie. I honestly see no way to do that without some sort of buff. With this type of change, there would be little debating that a geared up zombie was better. And doing so without creating a game breakingly over powered zombie. Just a slightly better one.