P5 platoon ridiculous requirements

Hello guys.
Is it just our guild, or have more of you received a ridiculous amount of new sith ship in platoon requirements? We have it in EVERY SINGLE platoon, somewhere even combined with the Landos falcon. Since the sith fighter got released a week ago, this is pure insanity..
Ease up on the greed fellas, some of us would like to have fun playing the game without spending a monts salary on a mediocre ship.

Replies

• a7nrrx3hll15.png
    o9onfxyue7r6.png
    gmqphg7gu5ov.png
    eaxftm300rxk.png
    nw21tlx3u8qi.png
    sb5py1yyf72a.png
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Phase 6 we could only fill 1/6 in fleet platoons cause of the Sith fighter and Lando falcon. We needed 5 Lando falcons and 5 Sith fighters, and even though my guild is about 165million GP we didn't have a single one.

Ridiculous.
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Let me be blunt: NOBODY BUYS sith assasin to fill PLATOONS! STOP TICKING US OFF! If you added ships that were good aligned or relevant to hoth I would understand but...sith assassins fighting for the rebels? Really Shamefull!
    My guild only needs 5 assasins for three of the platoons so there must be some random elements....but it seems to be heavily weighted towards requiring pay to play. I continue to star ships I don’t use in arena so I can use them in territory wars...it would be nice to actually be able to use them to fill a platoon instead of finding them replaced by a ship that does not even belong at Hoth.
    Post edited by Voltarc on