Making the latest raid character (Traya) faction-based instead of a stand-alone was a mistake

It's basically ensuring that the Sith meta is here to stay for a long time. She should have been someone who can fit in any team like GK or Han Solo.

I'm getting bored of the triumvirate already and a lot of people don't even have her unlocked yet.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did you see all the counters around?
  • I agree with you title, but because of the polar opposite reason.

Making her faction-based instead of stand alone was a mistake because,
    She won't be as useful as those two, *because* she is tied to one faction. Her utility will fall off very soon, which is sad for a raid reward character imo.

GK and han are still useful after two years. People should know, traya won't be that useful. It's sad.
  • I agree with you title, but because of the polar opposite reason.

Making her faction-based instead of stand alone was a mistake because,
    She won't be as useful as those two, *because* she is tied to one faction. Her utility will fall off very soon, which is sad for a raid reward character imo.

GK and han are still useful after two years. People should know, traya won't be that useful. It's sad.
    Traya is op what are you talking about. She was part of Critolyte and works extremely well in a non sith team. The sith meta destroys almost every team these days