Character Release Method: Time For A Change?

T4NM4N26
124 posts Member
edited August 2018
Recently I've heard a lot of complaining about Marquee events getting old. I myself am a FTP player and I can agree with that to an extent. The method of getting the new characters is getting a little old, but the concept itself I think is a good one. I think with a few modifications we could appease a large part of the FTP community. Allow me to make a suggestion:

Essentially the marquee events will stay the same. Everyone can unlock them at 3*. However, on top of that in the higher teirs, you give the players the opportunity to get them up to 5* if they have 4 other characters from the same faction at 7*. For example, if we release a new Bounty Hunter, everyone can get them at 3* as we currently can, but if the player has 4 other BH that are 7* they can compete in the higher teirs in order to have a little bit of an edge. This is just a little bit of a reward to those who have farmed all the characters and have 7* characters in every faction. Thus encouraging all players to farm ALL the factions and not just the Meta teams.

Those are my thoughts. What do you think? Any suggestions? @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat
Post edited by T4NM4N26 on

Replies