An Idea for Grievous

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited August 2018

General Grievous - 145 shards - Dark Side, Attacker, Separatist, Droid

Furious Assault - Basic - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and attack again for each of the following: the target has a debuff, the target has less than 70% Protection, the target has less than 100% Health, the target is a Jedi, Grievous has a buff. Inflict Daze for 2 turns on target enemy. This attack can't be Evaded or Countered and Grievous recovers 10% Health for each Critical Hit he scores.

Grievous Wounds - Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies two times and inflict Healing Immunity, Offense Down Down, and Speed Down for 2 turns on all enemies. For each debuff Resisted, Grievous gains 10% Turn Meter.

Sinister Laugh - Special - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 5
FINAL TEXT: Inflict Health Down and Defense Down on all enemies for 3 turns and remove 40% Turn Meter from all enemies. These effects cannot be Resisted. Grievous gains 2 stacks of Tactical Positioning for 1 turn and grants all allies with Tactical Positioning Offense Up and Defense Penetration for 2 turns.

Unstoppable General - Leader - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All enemies have -20% Critical Chance and -20% Offense. All allies have +20% Critical Chance and +20% Offense. Whenever a Separatist ally suffers a negative status effect, dispel a random buff on a random enemy. If no enemies have buffs, all allies gain 50% Turn Meter. When an ally gains Tactical Positioning, grant them an additional stack of Tactical Positioning for 1 turn. All allies gain Tactical Positioning for 1 turn at the start of the encounter. All units can gain more than 100% Turn Meter and the unit with the most Turn Meter stacked up goes next.

Tactical Retreat - Unique - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Grievous has +20% Max Health for each Droid or Separatist ally. In addition, whenever Grievous falls below 100% Health, he Dispels all status effects on himself, gains 10% Health and 5% Max Health (stacking) for each effect Dispelled this way and forces the healthiest ally to Taunt for 2 turns, granting them 2 stacks of Tactical Positioning for 1 turn and healing 20% of their Max Health. If he does, that ally also gains 100% Turn Meter and its next attack removes all positive status effects and inflicts Stun for 1 turn on target enemy. All Droid allies gain 20% Offense and 20% Defense while Grievous is alive. All Separatist allies gain 20% Critical Chance and 20% Critical Damage while Grievous is alive.

Tactical Positioning - Unit has +25% Speed and +25% Counter Chance. When this unit attacks, they gain Critical Hit Immunity, Critical Chance Up, and Offense up for 2 turns. When Tactical Positioning expires, unit has a 40% chance to regain Tactical Positioning for 1 turn. Tactical Positioning can stack up to 5.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.

Replies

• Huge problem with his Basic Ability: Infinite turns with HK lead.
  • Bumping the thread as Grievous kits are popping up and I would like to showcase mine as well. Grievous would also receive a huge buff to his base states.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.