Tenacity Arrow

Which character would benefit most from a Tenacity arrow with 30 speed? Thanks.

Replies

• scuba
    14041 posts Member
    One that already has huge tenacity from leads or Uniques.
  • A tank really so anyone apart from baze who gains loads of tm on his own and is a countering tank so you want him slowish.
  • Fives5555
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    B2 needs tenacity so he can’t get stunned and will be able to trigger his unique but no really speed. Healer might be best choice
  • Works really well on a healer/cleanser so they don't get stunned/ability blocked
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Sion Thrawn GK maybe?
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    Works really well on a healer/cleanser so they may not get stunned/ability blocked

Fixed that for you.
  • Zetad Kannan or Chirrut Imwe
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Magmatrooper, Rebel Officer Leia, Akbar if he is lead, any Jedi under Yoda lead. Basically anyone that gains turn meter if they resist or has a tenacity bonus.
  • Ezra
    probably the worst advice ive ever heard in this forums, and BOY, there are tons of them here.
  • Nihilus
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    most people don't bother with tenacity, here's why

if attacker has 50% potency, and defender has 90%, there's only a 40% chance to resist. I dunno how hard it is to reach 90, but I'm assuming it's difficult if you aren't Magmatrooper and have 70% from a unique.

The reason Bastila works so well is because of the overwhelming amount of tenacity she brings

if I'm incorrect about any of this someone feel free to correct me
  • It depends on if your toon is getting thrashed by debuffs. If yes up tenacity if not leave it alone.
  • Ezra
    probably the worst advice ive ever heard in this forums, and BOY, there are tons of them here.
    @SithTrio_PO Ezra’s double attacks rely on him not being debuffed. OP said tenacity arrow with 30 speed, which we can assum he means theoretically. So if there is literally no drop in speed between his theoretical mod and a speed arrow, tenacity works well with Ezra.

Maybe explain why you think it’s bad advice rather than just mouth off, eh?

• Ezra
    @SithTrio_PO Ezra’s double attacks rely on him not being debuffed. OP said tenacity arrow with 30 speed, which we can assum he means theoretically. So if there is literally no drop in speed between his theoretical mod and a speed arrow, tenacity works well with Ezra.

Maybe explain why you think it’s bad advice rather than just mouth off, eh?

sure. Ezra without CD+CC set is bad.
    here you go, no place for a tenacity set there. 10% tenacity will not save him from being debuffed, and if you put your mods on this kind of things (he wont be debuffed so higher chance to double-hit) you are doing something horribly wrong.
    tenacity dont work well on ezra. tenacity work well on tanks.