Mod challenge requirements

So if they're gone I can beat all of them with one team right just making sure so I can stop farming jawas

Replies

• I think that is what is happening. I am actually extremely relieved because I want going to get my resistance or Jawas or Scoundrels up high enough for a while.

Now I can just scare the mods out of the challenges with my Nightmare team.

A bit frustrated that I had to farm Holdo to 5 star for nothing. But oh well. At least I got some good gear from it.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • what is the problem with Jawas i dont understand ?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    what is the problem with Jawas i dont understand ?
    They're dirty, smelly and difficult to house-train. :p
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    what is the problem with Jawas i dont understand ?

I like them just fine, but most people who aren't massive sea dwellings mammals won't use them for anything other than getting crit damage mods. This is especially true of new players who are looking at like 20+ teams they already need to choose from for TB, arena, legendary events, assault battles, heroes journeys, etc, etc, etc.

Apparently, given the choice, new players were just avoiding mods all together. The game is about choices, but too many choices that are too difficult stops the game from being enjoyable. I guess the devs decided that farming teams for mods too was one choice too many.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    You should still get your Scoundrel up for the credit heist. Scoundrels are fun... more so if they are bounty hunters. ;)
  • Jango fettuccine legendary event incoming or another Bounty hunter rework