Biotech MK 8 more and more and more

I write because I think E.A. should review the components needed to climb gear, it is not conceivable that a component, consisting of 50 shards, at this time is required, for example on my roster, by 19 pg and for some it is required 2 or 3 times. So the game comes to bore

Replies

• gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Said what?
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I think that he's saying he's got 19 characters who need this material for their gear, it's not one you get to stock often, and it requires 50 pieces, some characters needing 2-3 per gear level. Therefore it makes the game boring for him.

I think they do a decent bit of dangling the carrot (so to speak) to keep you interested and engaged, but there are areas where it goes too far (sometimes way too far) into the overly long and unnecessary grind.

Even with resource management it can get overboard. Just focusing on an arena team for example - i'm doing that now - and they all seem to require a heavy dose of the same very hard to get items. It is what it is, but when you're starting off and see 20ish characters needing the same item you can barely get, it can get demoralizing.
  • Options
    73dyqh9xdu5x.png
    5vd6pzd1v5hm.png