Drop rates

Why are the drop rates so freak n low for Vida's mare and book??
I average 1 stinking shard for every 1. Tries. Thats 200 energy for just 1.
Please look into relaxing the drop rates on these or it's gonna be at least till the end of year just to get them to 65.

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    The drop rate on shards is approximately one in three, regardless of node.

That comes out to an average of 1 2/3 shards per day. 198 days to farm from scratch without node refreshes.

As there are 148 days left in 2018, unless you are at least 84 shards into the overall farm, you are unlikely to get Vida's mare or book to seven stars this year without node refreshes, whoever those may be.

Now, if you are in fact getting 1 stinking shard for every 1 tries, that's 20 energy per shard, and you are doing three times as well as the statistical average and you are having unfathomable luck, that is sufficient to get you from zero to 7 stars in 66 days without node refreshes.
    Still not a he.
  • First, do you mean Visas Marr and Bossk? And yes YaeVizla is right they all have the same droprate, it all ends up being RNG. For instance, some days I can get 12 shards in one day, then get zero for the next 2. It all depends on how RNG favors you.
  • joedaddy wrote: »
    Please look into relaxing the drop rates on these or it's gonna be at least till the end of year just to get them to 65.
    OP brings up a good point. I haven't gotten a single shard of Vida's Mare or Book. Drop rate must be incredibly low or something. On the other hand, I'm seeing about a 33% drop rate for Visas and Bossk. :smile:
  • joedaddy wrote: »
    OP brings up a good point. I haven't gotten a single shard of Vida's Mare or Book. Drop rate must be incredibly low or something. On the other hand, I'm seeing about a 33% drop rate for Visas and Bossk. :smile:

I figured they were exclusives to select clientèle.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF