My rank changed from 5 to 12 after the raid was completed and there has been a glitch in HRR

MistaLeahy
44 posts Member
edited August 2018
9lqqvbstf1vg.png
Lost my han because Of this
Also a 3 way tie which makes no sense?

Replies

• sy3k0pc5bkqf.png
    I deserve 7 shards
  • Welcome to the forums.

First the easy one: ties are randomly broken. All three of those folks solod the entire raid.

As for your tank dropping: when you complete the registration and it shows you your rank the are others still in the raid. If you dropped it is because those folks ended up with more damage. This is why there is a one hour cooldown on raid closing.

Hope that makes sense.
  • MistaLeahy
    44 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums.

First the easy one: ties are randomly broken. All three of those folks solod the entire raid.

As for your tank dropping: when you complete the registration and it shows you your rank the are others still in the raid. If you dropped it is because those folks ended up with more damage. This is why there is a one hour cooldown on raid closing.

Hope that makes sense.

I am so mad this is the 2nd time
  • MistaLeahy wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums.

Hope that makes sense.

Get used to it. Unless you're the last person to exit the raid your rank can always drop, even if you solo the raid.

As an aside: how did you finish 12th in a heroic raid with only one 7* character?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Imagine soloing the raid in 10 mins and being in 1st place. As other scores come in, up until an hour after the raid, your rank consistently drops until you get a payout for 22nd. Think you are upset now...just wait.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ^
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    MistaLeahy wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums.

Hope that makes sense.

Why are you mad? Those others did more damage than you. Cutting off the raid the moment one person finishes it, booting everyone else out mid-attempt, would be very abrupt. I think the system they have is very understandable.

As are the ties. Once a guild is able to solo the HPit, you would get an abundance of 1st place payouts, which would be a little imbalanced. I suppose the could rank it by whoever solo'd first, but I don't think that's necessary.
  • Jml727
    115 posts Member
    Was this your first raid? Unless you’ve never attempted one before, not sure how you do not know you can have 50 people tie and randomly place you. Shame you wonder why the devs don’t respond to legit comments...their boxes are filled with these. HPit you’ll find is not hard...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Poxx wrote: »
    Imagine soloing the raid in 10 mins and being in 1st place. As other scores come in, up until an hour after the raid, your rank consistently drops until you get a payout for 22nd. Think you are upset now...just wait.

this.

no issue here, it is WAI. Placement is randomly assigned if scores are tied.