Bossk Drop Rate Problems

Prev1
I just received 9 shards in 10 sims. Can the Devs PLEASE look into this drop rate. I think it may be bugged or maybe the Devs just don't know what they're doing and how it affects their player base...

Replies

• tenor.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Definitely, a bug...
  • Must have got mine, I only got 1/10...
  • I get 8 in 30 sim
    Do or don't there is no try
  • 9/10 shards is a problem is it........

Unless my sarcasm detector is on the fritz.

As a side note, I wish I had that issue with Sion.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    0/5 the rng gods did you well this morning. I’m not real sure why it would cause a complaint but whatever.

Yeah, also Sion is very long and has one of the worst drop rate in the galaxy
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    rnje02tobroe.jpg

I think I found another one too.
  • 4/5 on Bossk today :D
    1/5 on V.Chewy :l
  • Hey! Quit hogging all the Bossk shards!!!!
  • Sometimes you get lucky.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Hahahaha complains about abismal drops.
    Complains drops are to good.
    The grays must be laughing lol.
  • I just received 9 shards in 10 sims. Can the Devs PLEASE look into this drop rate. I think it may be bugged or maybe the Devs just don't know what they're doing and how it affects their player base...

This game is RNG based. How many shards yesterday? Day before and the day before that? Before making claims post up evidence so they don't go fixing something that isn't broken. So many times I've received max shards and many other times no shards, other times in between. I see no proof in this thread that anything is wrong.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Op, while you are correct please don’t bring this to their attention. I just got one zeta today, so don’t ruin it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I wish I had this "bug" with vets :neutral:
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    I just received 9 shards in 10 sims. Can the Devs PLEASE look into this drop rate. I think it may be bugged or maybe the Devs just don't know what they're doing and how it affects their player base...

This game is RNG based. How many shards yesterday? Day before and the day before that? Before making claims post up evidence so they don't go fixing something that isn't broken. So many times I've received max shards and many other times no shards, other times in between. I see no proof in this thread that anything is wrong.

Your sarcasm detector needs a few carbantis.

Yeah, also Sion is very long and has one of the worst drop rate in the galaxy

I got 7/10 of Sion today. Never really had a low drop rate for him, it’s usually about 40%.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I wish I had this "bug" with vets :neutral:
    No kidding.

Dear devs, please inflict this "bug" on my account! :D
  • My fav thread of the day
  • casper1jr wrote: »

Your sarcasm detector needs a few carbantis.

Was actually serious, he claimed to have a bug but didn't provide any evidence other then a good drop rate. Now if he had this happen a few days in a row, then yeah, there may be a problem. No one from what I'm reading is having the same luck.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    4/5 on Bossk today :D
    1/5 on V.Chewy :l

which chewie is that? vet chewie or vandor chewie?
  • Still no Sion shards. Plenty of shuttle ones though, nothing to put in the shuttle as it would involve yet another H node farm.

I'm used to attempting to insert my phone into a wall though, thanks to Sabine.

Guess I'd best start saving some crystals. I'll just buy him instead.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Got 6/10 yesterday :):):)
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Pulsehammer
    158 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just extending that one-finger salute to all you lucky people. Yesterday, I got 0/5, 1/5 the day before that. I'm literally lucky if I get 2.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Got 6/10 yesterday :):):)
    We hate you.

Nohhing personal. :D

I wish I had that issue, period.
  • Nobody is worse than those Vets haha

Sion was fine until i got to 80/100 and now its 1 a day....
  • Looks like something CG needs to look at nerfing. It is way too beneficial for you. :-p I've done a little farming of Bossk but I think so far I've gotten about 3 shards total.

Even with two nodes Sion is a pain to farm. I don't do any node refreshes but I'm still only about halfway to 7* at this point.