Planet Ziost Merc guild needs alts

Planet Moraband is now having an alt only Merc guild. The idea is to fill it up with 30 alts, get our 600 in, and run the raids immediately after the TB and TW events. Launch will start 2 hours after the events end, which is plenty of time to collect rewards and jump in. Any alt will have a secure spot in this raid.

20 minutes before launch it will open and fill to 50/50. All 4 raids will take less than 2 hours, so should be back at our home guild within 3-4 tops.

If you're interested in placing your alt in for tickets, we just have 2 requirements: Get your 600 with them. We'll need everyone getting 600 to make sure we have tickets to raid, and be capable of 6m+ damage. We're not carrying anybody for these raids.

If you're interested, message me on Discord and join us and get your raid limit weekly with us!

Once we hit enough alts, it will be closed up. Feel free to guild search Planet Ziost and join, a Discord link is provided in the in game chat banner.

Chrome Cobra#6892

Replies

• Sounds strange, if u can do 6m+ in hsr, why would u limit urself to only doing hsr during the non tb period? Shouldnt the mercs be carrying since they want more traya shards and gear?
  • PlanetMoraband
    277 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Because it's an alt guild... Lol

We do our own HSTR at our home guilds. We do this extra raid through an alt guild. We won't miss TB or TW, but we have one day after each set to do a raid, which is why this one is only after and between TB/TW.

We don't need carrying, at all. But some want more raids than the home guild can handle, so it was made for that. If others want to put in the work of having an alt, they're welcome too.
  • The idea is you put your alt in and get tickets in the alt guild, and when it's time I will remove it and add your main account in for the raid. After we're done you send your alt back here and your main account goes back to its home guild.

Apparently you've never done any Merc stuff and are completely unfamiliar with how it works. Anybody who had done any Merc work knows how it works.
  • Running a set of raids after the second TW ends. If you want a secure spot and have an alt, message me on Discord