We had Droid Smuggling but no credit heist?

Did I miss something? We had Droid Smuggling last week, but I didn't see ant Credit Heist?

Replies

• MntMan
    281 posts Member
    I feel the credit heists are getting more rare.The cynic in me says it's to stop us from buying too many green and blue mods from the mod store or they lowered the frequency because they lowered the cost of upgrading mods. Despite what anyone says for a while it it was training droid followed by credit heist two days later for a short period. Yes it wans't that frequent always, but it was a decent pattern. The last one saw a break in the pattern but credit heist on Monday at least. Here we are Tuesday with no credit heist.............
  • Chill with the theories.Its tomorrow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are not connected and there for one has no bearing on the other.
  • I swear there's a post about this every single droid heist.

The two heists run on separate schedules. They are independent, unrelated, and have a random interval (within certain bounds) which means you'll occasionally have two back to back droid heists, or two back to back to credit heists.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MntMan wrote: »
    I feel the credit heists are getting more rare.The cynic in me says it's to stop us from buying too many green and blue mods from the mod store or they lowered the frequency because they lowered the cost of upgrading mods. Despite what anyone says for a while it it was training droid followed by credit heist two days later for a short period. Yes it wans't that frequent always, but it was a decent pattern. The last one saw a break in the pattern but credit heist on Monday at least. Here we are Tuesday with no credit heist.............

Yep more rare, the average has increased by 0.2 of a day since they implemented the change of not sticking to the 6-12 day schedule

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
  • Ok, as long as I didn't miss it lol
  • These threads crack me up. As if you're not gonna log in unless you know there will be a credit heist today. When the next one will be is completely irrelevant information.