New legendary needed badly

Prev134567
AA86
102 posts Member
Doesn't everyone think we need a new legendary ASAP.... think last new one was in September last year... bb8...thoughts?

Replies

• Maybe we’ll get Darth Malak or Revan a week after the KotoR characters go F2P.
  • I concur. They are fun and potentially provide a useful toon right away if you have the ones necessary to qualify...
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Feels too long.. hopefully new bounty hunter legendary... and then Darth malak and then revan
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    October is anniversary of clone wars so I’d suspect to see some new toons then.
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    I feel like the first order are long overdue for a legendary they are the only main faction without one
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    October is anniversary of clone wars so I’d suspect to see some new toons then.

New "Clone Wars" series as well on the way.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Xerrath wrote: »
    I feel like the first order are long overdue for a legendary they are the only main faction without one

Ummm.... bb8
  • UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Ummm.... bb8

... Is resistance. First Order don't have a Legendary character with their tag is what the poster meant.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

Ummm.... bb8

And following the pattern - they were “due” for one. But I’m sure that’s all washed away by now.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Ummm.... bb8

Sorry I was thinking required squad not FO tag
  • Maybe we’ll get Darth Malak or Revan a week after the KotoR characters go F2P.

I think this is most likely. If Hk-47 wasn't already out, I'd suspect that we'd be getting the next bb-8/R2 for a legendary journey. But my suspicion / hope is that with the six Kotor characters we already have / know of, (Bastilla / Jolee / Mission / Zalbar / T3 / hk-47) that we'll be able to 'pick any five' like we did to get thrawn.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Maybe we’ll get Darth Malak or Revan a week after the KotoR characters go F2P.

I think this is most likely. If Hk-47 wasn't already out, I'd suspect that we'd be getting the next bb-8/R2 for a legendary journey. But my suspicion / hope is that with the six Kotor characters we already have / know of, (Bastilla / Jolee / Mission / Zalbar / T3 / hk-47) that we'll be able to 'pick any five' like we did to get thrawn.

Wouldn’t HK get the cut because DS?
    Also for all new legendaries- it’s different. We don’t have toons in gw/arena/cantina stores anymore.

The farm for new toons is a lot longer now. That’s serious coin for ppl whaling. Most will be lucky to have that legendary toon by the 2nd rendition.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Hope we don't get a legendary requiring the new characters, this release policy is ruining the game for ftp and light spenders. FO legendary is probably not coming, considering how they are trying to keep Resistance out of events. We could be getting something Separatist-related, although all the major players are out already and a legendary should really be a named character.
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Hope we don't get a legendary requiring the new characters, this release policy is ruining the game for ftp and light spenders. FO legendary is probably not coming, considering how they are trying to keep Resistance out of events. We could be getting something Separatist-related, although all the major players are out already and a legendary should really be a named character.

I feel confident we're going to get something that requires the new characters, the only question is "How long between when they go farmable and when you need them".

But, that's months away, and I don't think CG is going to wait that long to give us some kind of motivating new content. I believe something is landing soon, whether that's a first version Revan legendary, a bounty hunter legendary, or new TW maps. Something.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They needed to stock the waters before they could open the season......
  • So, three 16 energy cantina farms, one hard node tier 5 fleet farm and one hard node regular energy farm it is!!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Viserys wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

I feel confident we're going to get something that requires the new characters, the only question is "How long between when they go farmable and when you need them".

But, that's months away, and I don't think CG is going to wait that long to give us some kind of motivating new content. I believe something is landing soon, whether that's a first version Revan legendary, a bounty hunter legendary, or new TW maps. Something.

Sure, the new guys being required somewhere is just a matter of time, I just hope it won't be anytime soon. There is no way to realistically farm them in a few months without whaling out. And for Revan, the Old republic would most likely be needed, so I am not very excited about the idea. Unless, of course, they all go to cantina and the remaining stores, which is highly unlikely...
  • Guild store is probably the fastest as of now.
    Y. Han was out there and I’m 40/100 for him already.
  • Guild store is probably the fastest as of now.
    Y. Han was out there and I’m 40/100 for him already.

20/100 myself. Need to finish him so I can buy gear again.
  • Dengar is login this month so maybe some more bounty hunters or hunter reworks are on the way.
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Dengar is login this month so maybe some more bounty hunters or hunter reworks are on the way.

I wouldn't be sad to see Cad Bane get a tune up. Or to see Aurra Sing or Embo go into the game.
  • ^^ 4 Lom for the droids - which has been getting love with new toons to that faction.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Viserys wrote: »
    Dengar is login this month so maybe some more bounty hunters or hunter reworks are on the way.

I wouldn't be sad to see Cad Bane get a tune up. Or to see Aurra Sing or Embo go into the game.

Me too cad is glass but a serious Jedi killer a good counter to some new toons
  • Jawas for C3p0. Just saying.
  • Xerrath wrote: »

Snoke?
  • Jawas for C3p0. Just saying.

Ewoks.
    Ooba hutar.
  • MrRedxZero wrote: »

Snoke?
    Snoke is dead and turned out to be an insignificant character.

The FO legendary next year with the new movie will be Supreme Leader Kylo.

• MrRedxZero wrote: »

Snoke?
    Snoke is dead and turned out to be an insignificant character.

The FO legendary next year with the new movie will be Supreme Leader Kylo.

Like ME, Gam Guard , CUP , Vet han etc
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Another ship legendary would be nice. Luke's Red 5 would be a good one.