New legendary needed badly

Replies

• MrRedxZero wrote: »
    Xerrath wrote: »
    I feel like the first order are long overdue for a legendary they are the only main faction without one

Snoke?
    Snoke is dead and turned out to be an insignificant character.

The FO legendary next year with the new movie will be Supreme Leader Kylo.

You know that JJ Abrams has had meeting with Disney discussing a very high likelihood of Snoke being alive and actually Plageous, or however you spell that.
    It's a "fan service film" confirmed today to have appearances from Clonewars and Rebel's characters, a side from prequel continuity.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    What’s is snokes ability? Sit in a chair and shame the enemy to death lol
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Would be nice. Just don't make us use characters that only just become farmable.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

exzhnc8nx3wk.png
    He could have some sort of shock or stun ability. He could also have some sort of telepathy based debuff ability. And a leader ability to make FO meta.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    That’s reasonable. I’d prefer it not to be stun unless he’s on my side.
  • I thought the consensus was that Snoke was going to be a legendary character but there was so much backlash toward the Rose and Holdo characters that were going to be required that he was scrapped.
  • I suspect it’ll be a while to the next legendary, because it’ll require 5 empire ships and we only have 4, so it’ll be 3-4 months after TIE defender marquee is out. My money is on Red 5.
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    I thought the consensus was that Snoke was going to be a legendary character but there was so much backlash toward the Rose and Holdo characters that were going to be required that he was scrapped.

I think things were planned and changed. From when Kozi stepped back and Carrie was more vocal. I don’t think CG would care about movie backlash. But I will say a lot of the new things being implemented here are a fan service.

People were begging for KOTOR for a long time. Peeps wanted a new raid and the fact that it was Sith and a raid people were hype (before all the hullabaloo of what’s been going on)

Good feeling Jango may pop up - another toon that peeps really wanted.

With Kozi Regime there was a pattern there. With Carrie/Crumb it seems they are fixing existing structures in game and bringing toons that players have asked for.

I always thought Snoke would’ve been cool. A ds r2 in utility. Mind link - buff/debuff switch. Some lightening basic attack.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    If they added smoke he would be able to place a undispellable taunt on one of his players and link them an enemy player. The link shares all damage and breaks once one of them dies.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I think we’d all love to see a new Legendary character. I love the format for Legendary characters, an unannounced group of characters needed to unlock a very useful and powerful character. I like the game within the game. Anticipation, preparation and speculation. The prepared are rewarded and those that don’t get it the first time have ample time to farm by the second go-around.

There are many avenues (KOTOR,Clone Wars, Original Trilogy, Prequels etc...) they could go in releasing another character. Any would be welcomed. :)
    I feel like the first order are long overdue for a legendary they are the only main faction without one

Snoke?

You know that JJ Abrams has had meeting with Disney discussing a very high likelihood of Snoke being alive and actually Plageous, or however you spell that.
    It's a "fan service film" confirmed today to have appearances from Clonewars and Rebel's characters, a side from prequel continuity.

Where did you read about Rebels and Clone Wars characters appearing in Episode 9? I haven't seen anything about that.
  • Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

I also dont believe he's dead. Watching him in the throne room I was thinking he was very menacing and a very good main villain untill they killed him. But I dont think its too much of a stretch for him to have been a force projection or even a clone

Oh he's definitely dead lol. Not sure why people can't grasp that. Kylo Ren is the main baddie...always has been.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    All this smoke talk makes me want to farm rose
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Jokes
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    AA86 wrote: »
    All this smoke talk makes me want to farm rose

Rose is more likely to be required for a new Rey. Snoke will be legendary at most (if he gets here at all), which means he will require any Resistance. Unless they pull another Rogue One on us and come up with some special tag...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    ...a new Rey.

Please no.

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Jango for Legendary BH? Or Revan for KOTOR? Those are my two guesses.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Yay. Embo. Now speculate what else could come

Jango!
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Embo is coming!!! With hint to Darth Revan!!!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Je-tN19JE
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Snoke is dead, but they could heavily feature him in flashbacks or have his voice stick around in Kylo's head. He wasn't Sith so there is a faint chance he might be a force ghost or some dark side variation of it. I would very much like him to be a legendary, what with him corrupting Kylo and all.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

He boomerangs a light saber and hits someone in the back of the head.
  • Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

I also dont believe he's dead. Watching him in the throne room I was thinking he was very menacing and a very good main villain untill they killed him. But I dont think its too much of a stretch for him to have been a force projection or even a clone

Oh he's definitely dead lol. Not sure why people can't grasp that. Kylo Ren is the main baddie...always has been.

I mean, Darth Maul was cut in half, too, but he came back.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

And then there is Darth Sion, who had to be persuaded to let go and finally die.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

Yeah but Maul is the special case of George Lucas being dum and killing the best part of Ep1 and then being even more dum and trying to fix that mistake years later. Although his episodes in CW were some of the best in all of SW.
    Edit: changing a G rated, 5 letter insult into a four letter censored word makes it seem much worse than just, you know, leaving the G rated insult.
    Post edited by Ephran on
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Maul wouldn’t have been good in episodes 2&3 because... he was only half the man he used to be. :D
    Lol
    I Had too.

Snoke?

Snoke is not dead.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Hopefully embo will be a legendary ....