New legendary needed badly

Replies

• Nauros wrote: »
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

I also dont believe he's dead. Watching him in the throne room I was thinking he was very menacing and a very good main villain untill they killed him. But I dont think its too much of a stretch for him to have been a force projection or even a clone

Oh he's definitely dead lol. Not sure why people can't grasp that. Kylo Ren is the main baddie...always has been.

I mean, Darth Maul was cut in half, too, but he came back.

And then there is Darth Sion, who had to be persuaded to let go and finally die.

And there's something like possession and body swap things around. Lord Zash has the knowledge.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Of the main factions still needing legendaries this is who i think would fit into each so far... still working one clones and a more general G.R. person

Sepratist/BH - jango fett

First order- snoke

Galactic republic- unsure and im counting yoda as the jedi legendary more then for GR

Clones- unsure

Ewoks- C-3PO (if R2 can have mostly random resistance tags C3PO can have ewok tag) [plus he could have a unique that gives ewoks a bonus for being there god while on the field]

Old republic- revan or malak

And the joke one:
    Han- carbinate han

On a side note to make the legendary intresting for C3PO we could have ewoks protecting c3po from dying instead of a group trying to defeat him like all other legendaries
  • How about General Leia, Hermit Luke Skywalker and Lord Vader
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    I can dream the dream, but surely it's time for GK and JKA to have their ships added, with the Clone Wars looming.

Nowhere near enough fleet love since 2.0. And those two would surely mean a Mace rework. I'm sure CG have done well financially with the $10 packs they can afford to throw us a freebie...
  • I like that legendary characters don't require you to buy endless packs to get them to 7* or take months and months of endless farming, but I don't like the idea to having legendaries for every single faction. It's not realistic. Also legendary characters tend to become very meta defining and these characters tend to be very iconic (i.e. Luke & JTR). So clones, tuskens, nightsisters, Jawas, and Ewoks won't have a legendary associated with them because they don't all have an iconic character. If there is an iconic character in that faction though it is ruined by the fact that we already have these characters. For example, amongst the Clones the iconic character would definitely be Rex and for the Ewoks it would be Wicket. We have these characters so the opportunity to give them a legendary character has passed imo.
  • AA86 wrote: »
    Hopefully embo will be a legendary ....

Hopefully but legendary seem to have more fanfare to them. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if not a marquee but it most likely isn’t.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Having a FO toon as the next legendary just makes too much sense. Resistance is the only "main" faction that isn't required to unlock a legendary character in this game and there's really very little reason to farm them outside of getting JTR (and you only need 3 for that anyway).

Waiting until after the 3rd movie also makes sense though. You don't want to have Snoke (for example) as the main guy only to find out after the 3rd movie comes out that someone else is a bigger threat, or there's a better version of Snoke, or whatever.

Most of the others don't seem "legendary" enough, aside from Revan, but he seems like he'd be more of a "Hero's Journey" style of character. Not just because of his significance (I guess...never played KOTOR), but because what's the "opposite faction" for Revan?
  • Ironkirb1
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The faction opposite the Old Republic is the Sith Empire, but Revan wise it depends on what version. Darth Revan is opposite Bastilla, Jedi Regan is opposite Darth Malak/Sith Emperor
  • i want to see Jedi Knight Luke (from RoTJ). Or how about an OT Chewie? GMLuke...I would love to see an entire Inquisitor faction from Rebels.

BTW...who is GR?
  • the game feels so stale as of late. It’s all marquee releases, there’s no real reason to invest gear in older toons. I’ve been playing since launch and the game has gotten boring. Seems like the only way to do anything in sith raid is centered around all the new mechanics, till they nerf those.

Idk why we can’t get legendary toons as well as marquee release. Yeah yeah yeah they need to make money etc but it’s still supposed to be fun no?

No new capital ships, nothing but long farms and even longer gear grinds.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    What they should have done with ships is just go "here is 10 more ships and 2 more capitals ships added to various places and the ship store, bam!" At least that would have spiced things up over time, new ships to farm and use and such, no need to worry about marque spam or anything, there is SO many pilots in game without ships or capitals that it would be easy.

There is just too much focus on making everything marque, and now this new "ship and char" bundle that no one asked for that is so much more expensive is also added.

As for legendries, I hope we get some more soon, I totally expected T3 and Revan to come out like CLS/R2 and Rei/BB8, its a main and a droid their usual way of doing it, and yet marque. Even Bast feels like she could have been released alongside Revan with how good she is.

So many powerful characters to still come to the game, but the wait is getting intense.
  • I think they should focus on 4th and 5th tuskens and 5th geonosian
  • Maybe we’ll get Darth Malak or Revan a week after the KotoR characters go F2P.

Bite your bloody tongue. Then again, I have so many characters to work on.....smeg.
  • canbilly wrote: »
    i want to see Jedi Knight Luke (from RoTJ). Or how about an OT Chewie? GMLuke...I would love to see an entire Inquisitor faction from Rebels.

BTW...who is GR?

GR is Galactic Republic.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Nauros wrote: »
    ...a new Rey.
    Please no.

Yep 12/2019
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Of the main factions still needing legendaries this is who i think would fit into each so far... still working one clones and a more general G.R. person

First order- snoke

Galactic republic- unsure and im counting yoda as the jedi legendary more then for GR

Clones- unsure

Ewoks- C-3PO (if R2 can have mostly random resistance tags C3PO can have ewok tag) [plus he could have a unique that gives ewoks a bonus for being there god while on the field]

And the joke one:
    Han- carbinate han

On a side note to make the legendary intresting for C3PO we could have ewoks protecting c3po from dying instead of a group trying to defeat him like all other legendaries

Queen Padmé Amidala for Galactic Republic, which would make sense to require Separatists for that event. Darth Sidious needs the Separatist tag as he was the hidden Master of the Separatists. On that basis, I think Cad Bane and of course Jango when he arrives being given the Separatist tag as they did Separatist Head of State Count Dooku's dirty work
  • Train
    56 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    What’s is snokes ability? Sit in a chair and shame the enemy to death lol

He could have some sort of shock or stun ability. He could also have some sort of telepathy based debuff ability. And a leader ability to make FO meta.

How about an ability where he can "link" a character on your side to a character on the opposing side (parallel to his linking of Rey and Kylo)? In other words, if one of the linked characters gains or loses a status effect, the other linked character gains or loses that same status effect. Could possibly apply the same to damage, but that gets a bit trickier to balance.
  • I think they should focus on 4th and 5th tuskens and 5th geonosian

i agree with you. every faction should have at least 5 charatcers

First order- snoke

Clones- unsure

And the joke one:
    Han- carbinate han

Queen Padmé Amidala for Galactic Republic, which would make sense to require Separatists for that event. Darth Sidious needs the Separatist tag as he was the hidden Master of the Separatists. On that basis, I think Cad Bane and of course Jango when he arrives being given the Separatist tag as they did Separatist Head of State Count Dooku's dirty work

i was thinking of Padmé for Galactic Republic, but i wasn't sure if she should be one to get that legendary status or not.
  • the game feels so stale as of late. It’s all marquee releases, there’s no real reason to invest gear in older toons. I’ve been playing since launch and the game has gotten boring. Seems like the only way to do anything in sith raid is centered around all the new mechanics, till they nerf those.

Idk why we can’t get legendary toons as well as marquee release. Yeah yeah yeah they need to make money etc but it’s still supposed to be fun no?

No new capital ships, nothing but long farms and even longer gear grinds.

Some newer toon makes older ineteresting, like vandor chewie released and suddenly ppl talking about pairing him with cw chewie, or range trooper and gar saxon.
  • A new Kotor I think... we have enough characters with this tag now
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Nope. Dun need more legendaries.
    ...C3PO can have ewok tag...

Eh?

:o
  • Train wrote: »

He could have some sort of shock or stun ability. He could also have some sort of telepathy based debuff ability. And a leader ability to make FO meta.

How about an ability where he can "link" a character on your side to a character on the opposing side (parallel to his linking of Rey and Kylo)? In other words, if one of the linked characters gains or loses a status effect, the other linked character gains or loses that same status effect. Could possibly apply the same to damage, but that gets a bit trickier to balance.

Would be a fun thing. Apply a link between one of the enemies support and your tank. Lose the same health etc and their support will die way before the tank. And if it worked in sith raid it could be even funnier.
  • Train wrote: »

That would be a force bond. First time i saw it was between traya and the exile, so thats the person who should get that ability.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    For clones, Wolffe? Or more ironically, General Krell.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    ...a new Rey.

Please no.

That's gonna happen after ep9 and you know it!
  • For clones, Wolffe? Or more ironically, General Krell.

General Krell would be a great addition to the game.