New legendary needed badly

Replies

• December is 14th year anniversary of KotOR II and they can't release characters next December for the 15th because of the Ninth movie, so it would make sense that they bring in Atton, Brianna, Bao-Dur, and Mandalore/Canderous (possibly?). Bring Ebon Hawk with them, see if Meetra can come, as well as Malak and then definitely Revan. I want it all and believe December would make the most sense
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Of the main factions still needing legendaries this is who i think would fit into each so far... still working one clones and a more general G.R. person

Sepratist/BH - jango fett

First order- snoke

Galactic republic- unsure and im counting yoda as the jedi legendary more then for GR

Clones- unsure

Ewoks- C-3PO (if R2 can have mostly random resistance tags C3PO can have ewok tag) [plus he could have a unique that gives ewoks a bonus for being there god while on the field]

Old republic- revan or malak

And the joke one:
    Han- carbinate han

On a side note to make the legendary intresting for C3PO we could have ewoks protecting c3po from dying instead of a group trying to defeat him like all other legendaries
    For clones you could do rc-1138

• FeydSTL wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Of the main factions still needing legendaries this is who i think would fit into each so far... still working one clones and a more general G.R. person

Sepratist/BH - jango fett

First order- snoke

Galactic republic- unsure and im counting yoda as the jedi legendary more then for GR

Clones- unsure

Ewoks- C-3PO (if R2 can have mostly random resistance tags C3PO can have ewok tag) [plus he could have a unique that gives ewoks a bonus for being there god while on the field]

Old republic- revan or malak

And the joke one:
    Han- carbinate han

On a side note to make the legendary intresting for C3PO we could have ewoks protecting c3po from dying instead of a group trying to defeat him like all other legendaries
    For clones you could do rc-1138

If they do Boss, they need to do all of Delta Squad. no way around it.
  • Of course they would have to do sev fixer and scorch as well but only boss would have to be the legendary
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    We need a ship and a ground legendary in order to balance things out.

Ground:
    Yoda - LS
    BB8 - LS
    R2 -LS
    Emperor Palpatine - DS
    Thrawn - DS

Ship:
    Chimera - DS

For ground, we would need a dark side event like Jango/Hux/Snoke to balance things out. For ships, there is only one that would take the cake.

The Millennium Falcon.
    Pilots: Raid Han and Bespin Chewbacca (C3-PO Backpack)

Raid Han is locked behind raids and Bespin Chewbacca could be a marquee character for your panic farm.
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    HK22 wrote: »
    We need a ship and a ground legendary in order to balance things out.

Ground:
    Yoda - LS
    BB8 - LS
    R2 -LS
    Emperor Palpatine - DS
    Thrawn - DS

Ship:
    Chimera - DS

For ground, we would need a dark side event like Jango/Hux/Snoke to balance things out. For ships, there is only one that would take the cake.

The Millennium Falcon.
    Pilots: Raid Han and Bespin Chewbacca (C3-PO Backpack)

Raid Han is locked behind raids and Bespin Chewbacca could be a marquee character for your panic farm.

Isn't Han in carbonite then? Bespin chewie with Lando would pilot that falcon.

In summary Carbonite Han legendary requiring 5x 7star Hans is clearly what we'll get
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    General Krell’s zeta leadership - You’re All Expendable - will allow clones to bipass critical damage immunity by sacrificing health. This can’t kill them. At less than 25% health, a new power is available that allows you to do massive damage to the primary target and 25% of it to others by sacrificing the entire character like IPD
  • Dark Side Revan should be a legendary, and he should have a Hero's Journey to become an even stronger light side Revan. The missions could be planets from Kotor
  • the game feels so stale as of late. It’s all marquee releases, there’s no real reason to invest gear in older toons. I’ve been playing since launch and the game has gotten boring. Seems like the only way to do anything in sith raid is centered around all the new mechanics, till they nerf those.

Idk why we can’t get legendary toons as well as marquee release. Yeah yeah yeah they need to make money etc but it’s still supposed to be fun no?

No new capital ships, nothing but long farms and even longer gear grinds.

This^ 1000%. I’m not motivated anymore. I saw the g12+ packs in the store and my thought was “eh...” Too many marquee releases without any way to viably farm and no legendary or heroes journe
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Legendary General Hux please! Am I right guys?

Guys?

Hey where are you going
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• HK22
    644 posts Member
    Which Hux? Force Awakens somewhat competent Hux that channels a little too much **** or Last Jedi's incompetent Hux?

If its the latter, can we just get Jar Jar instead?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    HK22 wrote: »
    Which Hux? Force Awakens somewhat competent Hux that channels a little too much **** or Last Jedi's incompetent Hux?

If its the latter, can we just get Jar Jar instead?

If I'm being honest I actually sort of enjoyed "angry ineffectual ****" Hux.

While I was joking, the more I think about it, it's sort of weird that First Order has generic guys like "executioner" and "TIE pilot, but different from the other TIE pilot," but Hux is absent.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• AA86
    102 posts Member
    Totally weird that hux isnt in the game based on above comment t
  • Legendary toons need to be reserved for major characters. I see people suggesting Snoke, Hux, random toons from the Clone Wars....nah. Keep the legendary status for major players on the Star Wars canon. Some will argue Thrawn isn’t a major player but if you’re a true Star Wars nerd, you knew who Thrawn was back in the 90’s. He should have been the main baddie in the new sequels IMO.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Legendary toons need to be reserved for major characters. I see people suggesting Snoke, Hux, random toons from the Clone Wars....nah. Keep the legendary status for major players on the Star Wars canon.

Like BB8?

(i do agree with you on Thrawn. In the Rebels series, he's brilliant. Easily the most terrifying non-sith Empire leader that we've ever seen in any Sw movies.)
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Snoke is dead, but they could heavily feature him in flashbacks or have his voice stick around in Kylo's head. He wasn't Sith so there is a faint chance he might be a force ghost or some dark side variation of it. I would very much like him to be a legendary, what with him corrupting Kylo and all.

There aren't any ds ghost. There are sith ghost though.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Snoke is dead, but they could heavily feature him in flashbacks or have his voice stick around in Kylo's head. He wasn't Sith so there is a faint chance he might be a force ghost or some dark side variation of it. I would very much like him to be a legendary, what with him corrupting Kylo and all.

There aren't any ds ghost. There are sith ghost though.

If there are Sith Ghosts, then there are Dark Side Ghosts.... and believe me, there are Dark Side Ghosts. Marka Ragnos, Nihilus is basically one, Adjunta Pall, Sidious was one temporarily, Darth Bane... they exist.
  • I think Revan should be a neutral tag Legendary character. Treat him like a plug n’ play toon in either Light or Dark factions. However, they should make a new raid with the Star Forge, and Malak shards are obtained.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Hopefully something is coming soon
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Snoke would definetly be a good legendary.

I also dont believe he's dead. Watching him in the throne room I was thinking he was very menacing and a very good main villain untill they killed him. But I dont think its too much of a stretch for him to have been a force projection or even a clone

Oh he's definitely dead lol. Not sure why people can't grasp that. Kylo Ren is the main baddie...always has been.

I dont want to believe that. Snoke had potential as the big bad. Kylo brings no suspence at all now hes unmasked and we know who he is. Also we know rey is stronger.
    Kylo is like a school bully who cries when you fight back. I dont want that as the villian. I want the drug dealer at the school gates who will shoot you.

Rey is the baddie. Kylo wants to be the baddie, but can't because he's so pure. He's been trying like **** to turn to the dark side for two movies now, but he's so conflicted he can't. With every other force user in the galaxy it's: Careful, the dark side will ensnare you before you know it. Kylo can't seem to "turn" no matter how hard he tries. Rey is going to go power-mad and Kylo is going to have to save the day.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Turvantus wrote: »
    I think Revan should be a neutral tag Legendary character. Treat him like a plug n’ play toon in either Light or Dark factions. However, they should make a new raid with the Star Forge, and Malak shards are obtained.

i agree with revan, but for the next raid it should be set in the new trilogy timeline not another old republic. we have:
    the Pit Raid- original trilogy
    the Tank Raid- prequel (clone wars)
    the Sith Raid- old republic
    the only one missing would be a Ep 7-9 era raid.
    Turvantus wrote: »
    I think Revan should be a neutral tag Legendary character. Treat him like a plug n’ play toon in either Light or Dark factions. However, they should make a new raid with the Star Forge, and Malak shards are obtained.

i agree with revan, but for the next raid it should be set in the new trilogy timeline not another old republic. we have:

SNOKE RAID: Pretorians, then kylo, then Snoke in p3 and p4 cause you will fight him in two parts

With all the trouble with the Sith raid idk if we re going to see a new toon raid anytime soon. But I would dig the orginization about it
  • Snoke is playable character in force arena. Just sayin

With all the trouble with the Sith raid idk if we re going to see a new toon raid anytime soon. But I would dig the orginization about it

i agree i dont see it coming for a while either. but i would expect for to come out in early 2020 after EP 9 comes out. (over a year for development)
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

Hot take: Ships raid. Battle of Endor.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Hopefully not KOTOR but clone wars. Probably Jango Fett
  • We definitely need another Legendary, if not 2 (Troop and Ship), and/or a Hero's Journey (Or Villain's/Hero's Fall!).

It has been constant marquee marquee marquee.

I just hope that whatever they have coming, doesn't use strictly the last 7 marquee toons that we haven't had much time to farm at all. I understand targetting to make $ on the game, but at certain points you are just getting greedy.

While I am not pure F2P across the almost 3 years I've played this game, I should also be getting some love for being such a long player, regardless of amount of money invested.