So 2% Dodge Chance...

But what's the real number? Considering there are probably 25 or so attacks per squad per match, I'd expect to see maybe one of these every two days. I've witnessed six across three matches just today. Mostly by the every elusive tanks, Biggs and Sun Fac. Meanwhile, my own ITF, hasn't dodged anything in 2 weeks.

So please, what's the real dodge boost for the AI? We're well past the point of 'confirmation bias' or 'law of large numbers'. Just one of the other wonderful attributes that makes Ships 2.0...one of the worst things to happen to this game....

Replies

• People figured out itf already. Use vader, the bugs, bistan.. Its jusz not worth it, in my oppinion.
  • You talking about the 2% chance for Biggs to dodge which turns out to be that he dodges at least 2-3 times a match? Or the ITF dodge that got nerfed, except for the AI, especially when it is in serious trouble and needs the ITF to dodge 5 times in a row to beat you?

The AI Cheats, plain and simple. Whether it was programmed to or does it on its own, it cheats. It gets buffs, it hits harder, it dodges more, crits more often, it magically gains turn meter, it takes extra turns, it has less cooldowns than players, etc. And that's just in fleet arena, let alone the fleet PVE table.

If the "stats" for ships were functioning for players like they claim to, people might not hate ships as much as they do. I have all three bug ships 7* already, but the pilots suck because I wasn't ever using them, so I'm having to work on the pilots now to build a Geo team in ships.
  • You dont understand how rng works. If you notice there will be a period of time when you dosge nothing. Thwn you will notice a period of time you dodge beyond your ability. Every account has this algorithm tied to their account. It ia more complex than this but it gives you the basic idea.

So basically yea. It cheats but eventually it ALL WORKS OUT RIGHT... lol. I win at a .700 rate of my ship battles. That is about top.end of what you can hope for with their veraion of rng.
  • Sorry for spelling . Walking on sidewalk
  • To be honest I have had some miracle matches myself where my pilots have pulled off the improbable. Got me through Tarkin 5* and the ability challenge that gets you into zeta town.

You want to talk about RNG tomfoolery, you play Bloodbowl.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF