Need some advices about miiitary mythic..

komji15
534 posts Member
edited August 2018
Here is my rebel characters with gear and spd.

All 7-star
zCLS(Binds) G12 - spd 239
zRaid Han G12 - spd 211
Fulcrum G12 - spd 219
R2-D2 G11 - spd 226
Jyn Erso G10 - spd 218
Stormtrooper Han G10 - no mods
Wedge G9 - spd 156
Chirrut G8 - spd 177
Leia G9 - no mods
Ezra G9 - no mods
Ackbar G9 - no mods
Farmboy G9 - no mods.

I tried twice: CLS Han R2 Fulcrum Leia/Chirrut.
I failed at stage 8... with Leia chirrut died by AoE of Veers at stage 7.

I give some more better mods on Arena Units (I didn’t use rebels at arena except CLS)

Who’s leadership is the Best?
And please give me some advices about plans at stage 4,7,8 like killing order.
If I can’t clear by my units, what should I do for next this event?

Ah, I have 20 zetas now.. I’m gathering zetas for next JTR events. I want to upgrade zeta Inspirational presence and Insight right away after unlock her.
But I’m willing to give zeta to one of them, if I could clear mythic tier..

Please give me some advices.

Replies

• komji15 wrote: »
    Here is my rebel characters with gear and spd.

All 7-star
    zCLS(Binds) G12 - spd 239
    zRaid Han G12 - spd 211
    Fulcrum G12 - spd 219
    R2-D2 G11 - spd 226
    Jyn Erso G10 - spd 218
    Stormtrooper Han G10 - no mods
    Wedge G9 - spd 156
    Chirrut G8 - spd 177
    Leia G9 - no mods
    Ezra G9 - no mods
    Ackbar G9 - no mods
    Farmboy G9 - no mods.

I tried twice: CLS Han R2 Fulcrum Leia/Chirrut.
    I failed at stage 8... with Leia chirrut died by AoE of Veers at stage 7.

I give some more better mods on Arena Units (I didn’t use rebels at arena except CLS)

Who’s leadership is the Best?
    And please give me some advices about plans at stage 4,7,8 like killing order.
    If I can’t clear by my units, what should I do for next this event?

Ah, I have 20 zetas now.. I’m gathering zetas for next JTR events. I want to upgrade zeta Inspirational presence and Insight right away after unlock her.
    But I’m willing to give zeta to one of them, if I could clear mythic tier..

Please give me some advices.

This probably isn't what you want to hear right now but you probably can't beat mythic with those rebels quite yet. They're gonna need to be a bit stronger. You need a good tank and a good healer to make it to the end. I used CLS gr.12 w/3 zetas, Baze gr.12, chirut gr.12, Raid Han w/zeta gr.12, and Old Ben gr.12 1 zeta. O was able to beat it but it still wasn't a complete piece of cake. I couldn't auto it. Your best bet is gonna be getting tour chirut stronger and maybe using Jyn to bring dead toons back to life for now until you get a tank stronger. Oh and use your CLS lead.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Fulcrum is better than I expected.. Thanks for advice. I give more spd for all allies, and upgrade Number Crunch zeta ability. Finally I cleared it by just. I was very lucky. Thrawn fractured not CLS but R2. But I still need to upgrade their gear as you say. Thanks again for your advice.:)
  • CLS (L), R2, RaidHan, Chirrut, Old Ben worked fine for me. Chirrut and Old Ben only G8/G9, but both Zetas and G12 on R2. Used Old Ben on low Gear only for blocking skills, not to taunt.
  • CLS RHan R2 ad chirrut is perhaps optimal once you get chaze up and running, I found stuns and TM removal to be invaluable. Control the turn meter of main enemies instead of focussing on on of them and you're good to go. In early phases, get that event skill used on all toons, especially under a CLS lead. The assists are invaluable and they last the whole 8 rounds.