Ally Points

Am I the only one that thinks we should have something other than Bronzium cards to spend this on? I stopped playing for a while before and came back about 3 or so months ago? I've got about 200k saved up and I'm not about to waste the better part of a day to buy these packs one by one just to get rid of these points .. So I just get the free one, once a day and continue to save my points .. The drops for bronzium packs aren't even worth it. We need something different and better to spend these points on.

Replies

• No
  • Am I the only one that thinks we should have something other than Bronzium cards to spend this on? I stopped playing for a while before and came back about 3 or so months ago? I've got about 200k saved up and I'm not about to waste the better part of a day to buy these packs one by one just to get rid of these points .. So I just get the free one, once a day and continue to save my points .. The drops for bronzium packs aren't even worth it. We need something different and better to spend these points on.

Dude. I have over 350k myself. I feel ya but imo, no. We're already getting them free anyway. But I will say that we need an ability to sim opening more than just one at a time.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Am I the only one that thinks we should have something other than Bronzium cards to spend this on? I stopped playing for a while before and came back about 3 or so months ago? I've got about 200k saved up and I'm not about to waste the better part of a day to buy these packs one by one just to get rid of these points .. So I just get the free one, once a day and continue to save my points .. The drops for bronzium packs aren't even worth it. We need something different and better to spend these points on.

Dude. I have over 350k myself. I feel ya but imo, no. We're already getting them free anyway. But I will say that we need an ability to sim opening more than just one at a time.

Definitely agreed. Though it's a shame ally points are worthless. :(
  • I think it would be pretty cool though if they had a different bronzium pack or something to pick from a pool of newer characters and items. Even if it cost a little more that would at least give me something to use it on, ya know? Instead of them eventually adding new people to the already HUGE pool of possibilities.