Kit Reveal: Embo

124Next

Replies

  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Here he is at 4* g10 with just some random mods. Has 10k health and 30k protection for his hat throw that does 11.5k bonus damage for about 25-35k on a crit. He gets a lot of damage gear at g10+ so his attack power should really start to go up. His basic seems really powerful because of the buff dispel and crits for about 12k.

    5i1rt33iofiu.png
  • That's strong
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I thought taking Dengar out of this team for poorly modded 4* Embo may hurt it, but Embo held his own.

    u4ftz3wz25p1.png

    Edit: Slightly OT but ran into a zeta Boba and he was nasty. Maybe worthwhile on an all-in BH squad. Wiped 3 weak cleanup teams solo.
  • Foxer
    319 posts Member
    Well tested and proven 2 mill with BH Embro lead, hit 2mill in P1 with no zetas on Embro yet and for that matter no BH zetas at all and 4th best mod set team so nothing even close to great mods never mind god mods on them. Looking for zeta lead and a couple gear 12+ mods and cracking the 4mill mark done by some already.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »
    Well tested and proven 2 mill with BH Embro lead, hit 2mill in P1 with no zetas on Embro yet and for that matter no BH zetas at all and 4th best mod set team so nothing even close to great mods never mind god mods on them. Looking for zeta lead and a couple gear 12+ mods and cracking the 4mill mark done by some already.

    What tier? I tested him in t4 today and got 1.5 with a g9 BH team and mostly just autoed except for the shield ability. No zeta lead yet.

    If he gets back to back turns with his contract he can easily do 50-60k damage if he crits both times, even at 4*.
  • Foxer
    319 posts Member
    I assumed with the gear 12+ comment people know it was Heroic,
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »
    I assumed with the gear 12+ comment people know it was Heroic,

    You have him 7* g12 already? How much damage does he do?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Foxer wrote: »
    Well tested and proven 2 mill with BH Embro lead, hit 2mill in P1 with no zetas on Embro yet and for that matter no BH zetas at all and 4th best mod set team so nothing even close to great mods never mind god mods on them. Looking for zeta lead and a couple gear 12+ mods and cracking the 4mill mark done by some already.

    What tier? I tested him in t4 today and got 1.5 with a g9 BH team and mostly just autoed except for the shield ability. No zeta lead yet.

    If he gets back to back turns with his contract he can easily do 50-60k damage if he crits both times, even at 4*.

    Or just get it to level 5
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Dryff wrote: »
    I don't really even know who Embo is as I never watched Clone Wars, but it's awesome to see another Bounty Hunter and cool character introduced!

    Now here's to wishing for Zuckuss & 4LOM... :#

    And jango
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    xjzed8mbcrde.png
    We ran tier 3 today Embo didn’t do a lot but made Greedo a mad man. Phase 1. Can’t wait to zeta for that offense up on crit damage.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Has anyone used zeta on Embos lead? If so is offense up stacking?
  • Foxer
    319 posts Member
    Sorry no screen shot but did 2.2mill on Heroic p1 again, no crazy greedo magic either. Still need to zeta leader and it will give a big boost to my score I’m guessing. Also still waiting for the mod changes to happen to remod everyone better.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    @Foxer what is your team?
  • Foxer
    319 posts Member
    Embo lead, Bossk, Bobba, greedo and dak. All gear 12 only Embo with gear 12+ and no zetas(Dept bossk lead that I don’t use) next zeta is going on Embo lead and should boost things.

    I whaled on this because my guild starts HSTR at 8pm and hit P2 before midnight. And it finished by 2am. So I get my score in with JTR team, BH team in p1 then Nightmare and Night sisters in P2 and crash and I’m still top 10 when it finishes. Even if I held my night sisters to P4 it only loved me to top 4-6 and if I don’t use them in P2 I top from 8-10 to 12-15
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Let us know when you get that zeta so we know if it stacks offense up with bossk frenzy.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    xjzed8mbcrde.png
    We ran tier 3 today Embo didn’t do a lot but made Greedo a mad man. Phase 1. Can’t wait to zeta for that offense up on crit damage.

    3 or 2?
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I'm waiting for my boi Cad Bane. Best bounty hunter in SW.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    xjzed8mbcrde.png
    We ran tier 3 today Embo didn’t do a lot but made Greedo a mad man. Phase 1. Can’t wait to zeta for that offense up on crit damage.

    3 or 2?

    That was part 1 of tier 3.
  • Oh
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • wiuckz356wta.jpg
    Mine is trash lol
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Embo is still pretty new. Was this meant to be unstuck?
  • Looks like a raid toon. My birthday is in April, maybe I’ll get to use him in raids for the first time as a birthday present.

    That would be amazing
Sign In or Register to comment.