To my jedi fam...

We need to accept that we can't defeat the great wall of Traya in arena. Full jedi teams just can't do it. I've been trying to find one that can, but it just can't happen. We need to accept it, and just run what we want.

Replies

• Yes. Also I'm fine with it.

I know how hard I've worked in this game so far and if I was someone who been working on trays and a marquee showed up that you could get to 4* for $13 (CAD) and beat it I would be pretty upset to be honest.

I'm so happy that Jedi are now so much more useable than before and I'm glad I farmed JKA and Yoda and the rest because I love Jedi.

I broke into the 300s in arena yesterday. I've never gotten that low. And using character I actually love using?!?!? Crazy!!
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    I have 2 shardmates that disagree with you.
  • I don't have traya, and I my MARAUDER, yes Marauder, massacres Jedi. Jedi can't win, and that ought to change. Also all the sith kill Jedi, but no Jedi are anti sith
  • Jedi are one toon away from being meta.
    No offence but Hyoda is not good enough. If yoda had a stun or even if bastila had a 2 turn stun.... As is they are like troopers....almost good enough.
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Jedi are one toon away from being meta.
    No offence but Hyoda is not good enough. If yoda had a stun or even if bastila had a 2 turn stun.... As is they are like troopers....almost good enough.

jedi are far better than troopers imo. They perform better vs pretty much every team. They absolutely wreck any sith team except the ones with traya lead. Traya outside of the lead possition isn't a problem either.