What qualifies a person as HSTR ready?

2Next

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Fair. I was getting at that if a guild has p1 on lock, some JTR can be spared for p2, and keeping chex mix for p3. at least for me

how are Imp troopers in the raid? p2/p4 in particular.
  • Options
    What would be a rolo team? What charakters are in there?
  • Options
    Machiaveli wrote: »

Rolo +4 attackers, preferably one of them jka for the buff. You also need a pre-clearing teaam rhat takes care of some of the sabres.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'm currently

Energy- Sion, Veers, Visas, Resistance Trooper --Sion's almost done, Veers is too. Stopped farming Vandor bc I don't see a proven use

Cantina Energy- Vet Chewie, With Death and Snow after. Snow at 6* and Death is 5* (or six, but prolly five)

Cantina Store- Pao

Guild Store- Stark + Young Han (thinking about switching to one at a time so it'll go a lil faster) not getting any gear

Arena Store- Greedo + Shards

Fleet- Fulcrum, GG, Chirrut.... I've got about 30k material that I'm holding onto for a zeta spending spree

I'm going to jump around from gearing the JTR, Imp troopers, and Chex Mix teams

good plan or nah?

I wouldn't spend that precious cantina energy on snow trooper. Snow trooper drops fairly often in bronzium packs.

I would prioritise Starck over Young Han.

Apart from platoons in TB, GG is only a paper weight. He doesn't have any real uses unless he gets a rework.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Machiaveli wrote: »

Rolo +4 attackers, preferably one of them jka for the buff. You also need a pre-clearing teaam rhat takes care of some of the sabres.

Often wedge lead, Jyn for advantage, NS spirit for her offense bonus but other combinations exist. You don't need tenacity up during stand alone, since you kill all 3 sabers first.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    @Waqui
    I'm not getting Snow from Cantina Shop, he's my next Cantina Energy farm after Vet Chewie. Sorry if my post wasn't clear

I'll stop Young Han entirely if it starts looking like stars is holding Stark back from the IPD mission.
  • Options
    @Waqui
    I'm not getting Snow from Cantina Shop, he's my next Cantina Energy farm after Vet Chewie. Sorry if my post wasn't clear

I'll stop Young Han entirely if it starts looking like stars is holding Stark back from the IPD mission.

I got Snow entirely from Bronziums. The point he was making is that Cantina energy is better spent on Vets then DT as you suggested since Snow can be obtained from Bronziums with a little patience.
  • Options
    @HK666 As a lot of people have pointed out, the bigger guilds that have HSTR on farm (under a couple of hours with non-full participation) are probably looking for bigger rosters at this point to compete in TW. Once a guild has HSTR "on-farm", whatever that means to them (usually that they can finish it), they move their focus over to TW. This is even more true now that there's the possibility that character shards are coming as a result of TW victories.

You're best bet would be to get into a guild that's "aspiring" for Heroic Sith - still a ways away, but have identified that's where they're taking the guild and if you're not farming those teams as a priority, you should look somewhere else. They'll also have TB / TW focus, but not to the extent of changing your farm priorities. Credible guild leaders realize there are limited resources and the best way to get nowhere is to try to farm/gear everything at the same time.

Roster building needs resources, so if you aren't already a top contributor in raids (Rancor Solos, 20+M HAAT damage), develop those teams (really five toons can do the majority of the heavy lifting - throw in a good zJTR squad for HAAT P2 and you can hit 26+M pretty easily if your timing works out).

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Apparently I can't read. Definitely thought Waqui said cantina currency. My bad. I haven't had the best luck getting Snow from Bronziums (least 100 Daka shards tho) but I'll farm Death first and burn through the currency I have. Thanks for the advice and pointing out that I misread

and I'll probably end up in a guild that's shooting for HSTR when I get closer to having these teams ready. Everyone pointing out that guilds that already can reliably clear the raid probably don't want a smaller fry like myself have very valid points and I'm more likely to get in a guild that doesn't have it secured yet.

I can usually grab a top spot for Pit, but it's not the same for Haat. CLS clears p1 for me, then in p3 I use CLS, Thrawn, BB8, Rhan, and a damage dealer (usually Ezra, but I've played around with others). CLS, Rhan, Thrawn try to TMR the boss while DPS keeps the battle droid population down. If the team was faster and had more stars, it might work better, but it just holds off enrage for a while until damage wears the team down and the boss enrages. In writing this I'm realizing that I could get my Rex geared and have him help TMR in place of a DPS and hope Han could handle the adds. P2 and P4 I just dump squads on, but I don't really have anyone that can post large numbers. nothing close to 20m. I never really looked into getting Haat teams together, but maybe I should because of the rewards.

Edit- I know Grevious is garbo, but I'm expecting him to be reworked around the next season of Clone Wars. Seeing as how I've been hoarding Fleet currency to spend on zetas, I figured might as well get him from there instead of pulling teeth from the shard shop
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    @Waqui

I got Snow entirely from Bronziums. The point he was making is that Cantina energy is better spent on Vets then DT as you suggested since Snow can be obtained from Bronziums with a little patience.

Exactly. Thank you for elaborating, Stud3099 :—)