Raid resetting

I really don't understand what is going on with raids in guilds.... it's the second time I start a raid and then on the next day (apparently every time the guild advances in tier), the raid that was started resets and has to be started from scratch again. It's been a week and 2 raids have reset and I lost all of my progress (was first both times). Is that a bug? Am I missing something?

Replies

• are no other officers abandoning the tier? that is the only reason I can think as to why it happens
  • Saculfran wrote: »
    I really don't understand what is going on with raids in guilds.... it's the second time I start a raid and then on the next day (apparently every time the guild advances in tier), the raid that was started resets and has to be started from scratch again. It's been a week and 2 raids have reset and I lost all of my progress (was first both times). Is that a bug? Am I missing something?

Put in a ticket.
  • Are you in a starter guild? Find a real guild. Officers exercise that ability infrequently.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    everytime you advance a tier your moving into a "new" guild so the raid is not resetting its actually a different guild and your old guild with raid is the same as it was the night before.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    everytime you advance a tier your moving into a "new" guild so the raid is not resetting its actually a different guild and your old guild with raid is the same as it was the night before.

That'd be annoying...
  • LynnYoda wrote: »

how do i stop from moving to a new guild?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    join a real guild instead of starter guilds.
    not sure if its a bug or as it should be devs have not commented on it so far