Scoundrel and BH Factions

VonZant
3843 posts Member
This has been their year. 25 scoundrels now and 8 Bounty Hunters with Embo (who is obviously best and I thank the Devs!). Some very solid characters. I think Scoundrels might be the 2nd or 3rd largest faction now behind Rebels and Galactic republic. Alignment-wise even the good guys are kinda bad and I think people tend to like them for that reason.

Who do you want to see next? Would be nice to have 2 more BH for 2 full teams. I personally would love a couple of new scoundrel leaders as they only have 3 or 4. Rumored Cad Bane rework might give a better scoundrel leader and/or make BH arena viable.

So who do you want? Me:

Scoundrels: Beckett and Dryden Voss.

Bounty Hunter: Jango and Aurra Sing.

Replies

• Options
    4LOM
    Zukuss
    Ketsu Onyo
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Hondo Onaka. Just because he's a fun character. :)
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yeah, Hondo would be cool. Kinda surprised he's not in the game already. I mean, he was a pretty major character in the CW series. They put Eeth Koth and Ima-Gun Di in there and, as far as I know, they're only single-episode CW characters that don't really have much of a presence outside of those appearances in the SW universe.

I definitely think Jango should be in the game.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Well the content update labels Embo's event as "Clone Wars Hunters I" so maybe we will see a few more!
  • Options
    I want Hondo and Jango.
    Those are honestly way bigger names than over 50% of the scoundrels we have now.
    I love scoundrels and droids, that's all I run, even if they are not the meta. They just look badass and rag-tag.
    The more added the merrier.
  • Options
    Very happy they added embo, he was NPC for so long.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Well the content update labels Embo's event as "Clone Wars Hunters I" so maybe we will see a few more!

My guess would be aurrora sing and probably jango fett. Cad bane and zam wessel will probably get reworks too.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

My guess would be aurrora sing and probably jango fett. Cad bane and zam wessel will probably get reworks too.

That is what I am hoping too. Two full BH teams.
  • Options
    I want Hondo and Jango.
    Those are honestly way bigger names than over 50% of the scoundrels we have now.
    I love scoundrels and droids, that's all I run, even if they are not the meta. They just look badass and rag-tag.
    The more added the merrier.

Hondo was not a BH he was a pirate. I want him in game too. We will not get a pirate faction. He would get scoundrel tag most likely. I point this out becaise jawa and tuskans and some of the older tags did not pan out.

Jango for sure
    New darth maul with scoundrel and BH tag.....
  • Options
    This bad boy.

uzpi2ah5gu92.png

But then I really wanted Bossk...and then didn't want him when he appeared lol.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly thought they would release someone else by now.

Maybe they will spread them out over time like they did for Sith.