Clone Wars: Hunters I means...

Replies

• BalecGonJinn
    153 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    There are several more it could be. Rakko Hardeen, BH Asajj, Young Boba, Aurra , C-21 (BH and Droid)...And many more. but of course we all want Jango.
    And do pirates count as BH?
    Post edited by BalecGonJinn on
  • If Jango is brought into the game... we should give a shout out to all those players that saw Jango in every hint Kozi gave. Even before the Thrawn Legendary some players wanted Jango badly.

Would be cool if CG was like... we never thought about bringing this guy into the game but thanks to every post y’all made here he is.

Revan posts will grow by 1000 percent after that lol
  • BH Asajj is probably fairly likely, cause there have been people asking for her for a while.
    Also Jangos' kit would have a flame thrower and dual pistols for one thing.
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    And as an aside, the colon after Clone Wars: Suggests we might get others besides just Hunters, too. ;)

Possibly, but I think they will stick to hunters
    Post edited by Tabub on
  • But Boba is Jango! And Finkle is Einhorn.

Underrated comment
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I’m just hoping for Hondo. I need Hondo man.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    But Boba is Jango! And Finkle is Einhorn.

Einhorn is finkle!!

Finkle, einhorn, finkle, einhorn, einhorn, finkle
  • But Soylent Green is people...
  • The lack of Jango so far would almost seem to make sense. You have the original bounty hunters minus Zuckuss and 4LOM. Cad Bane and Embo were featured in Clone Wars TV show. But that brings us to why it actually makes no sense: Zam Wesell. By including Zam Wesell it throws all that logic out the window. The Clone Wars: Hunter marquee needs to end with Jango Fett.
  • Would be nice if they gave us a bh ventress and I know its beyond hope but Quinlan Vos with bh and jedi tag
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Lenders79 wrote: »
    Notice that there is a new landscape for the first battle in Embo's marquee event. It's the planet Felucia where Embo made an appearance in S02.E17 of Clone Wars. There were 3 other bounty hunters in that episode: Sugi, Seripas, and Rumi Paramita.
    If I were to guess who the next bounty hunters were, I'd go with that group.

Those are all just one-shot characters, aren't they? Embo is at least a bit more fleshed out in the series, I wouldn't count on the rest appearing here. My bet would be on Aurra.

Sugi appeared a few more episodes, I actually liked her a lot and wouldn't mind her in the game.
  • Definetly hondo
  • I agree with the above post. HONDO honestly makes the most sense to me. Big character in clone wars, and Rebels, and likely will be in the new clone wars a lot.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    I agree with the above post. HONDO honestly makes the most sense to me. Big character in clone wars, and Rebels, and likely will be in the new clone wars a lot.

Besides the fact that he has nothing to do with the faction.

He was a pirate who got the Republic and the Separatists mad at him, easily could say he has a big enough bounty to justify being a legendary who requires BHs.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    So another marquee for BH and a legendary for BH
    Brings us 10 BH (hoping for 11 total like @VonZant , so ig88 can be a droid leader)

Figure optimal squads in speculation -
    Bossk (L) Boba, Greedo , dengar , ig-88 These being the OT Bh

Prequel BH-
    Jango (L), Embo, Cad, Zam, the mystery BH - Sing??

With addition of Jango that’s 4 Mandalorians.

We'd actually have 5 Mandos including Jango, the two imperials, Boba and Sabine.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Would not mind a Mandalore tag. Technically could give "Formerly Darth, now just Maul" a Mandalore and Scoundrel tag, if we were being greedy.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    It would be SO dope if he was the Legendary that needs BH.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I hope we get 4 others like the old Republic event.
    Jango would be nice to see but maybe even as a legendary event for bounty hunters.
    Right now though I’d love to see Aurra Sing added, Lats Razzi, Sugi and either Seripas or C-21 Highslinger
  • Of course we need jango boba isint boba without his father
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Would not mind a Mandalore tag. Technically could give "Formerly Darth, now just Maul" a Mandalore and Scoundrel tag, if we were being greed
    Ephran wrote: »
    So another marquee for BH and a legendary for BH
    Brings us 10 BH (hoping for 11 total like @VonZant , so ig88 can be a droid leader)

Figure optimal squads in speculation -
    Bossk (L) Boba, Greedo , dengar , ig-88 These being the OT Bh

Prequel BH-
    Jango (L), Embo, Cad, Zam, the mystery BH - Sing??

With addition of Jango that’s 4 Mandalorians.

We'd actually have 5 Mandos including Jango, the two imperials, Boba and Sabine.

That’s right ! Duh!

Do you think the forums would flip if it’s that mail and not spider leg maul lol
  • Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Of course we need jango boba isint boba without his father
    I wonder if they'll add a young Boba. Could make sense if they add Aura and crew.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    I agree with the above post. HONDO honestly makes the most sense to me. Big character in clone wars, and Rebels, and likely will be in the new clone wars a lot.

He was a pirate who got the Republic and the Separatists mad at him, easily could say he has a big enough bounty to justify being a legendary who requires BHs.

Never. Why should he be a legendary? He is not really important for anything.
    Well Hondo is legendary in his own mind. :D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Never. Why should he be a legendary? He is not really important for anything.
    Well Hondo is legendary in his own mind. :D

So is Jar Jar
  • Lenders79 wrote: »
    How would Jango Fett's kit be any different than Boba Fett's?!
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

Possible attacks for jango other than boba:
    Pistols, flame thrower, poison dart, rocket from jetpack, the rope he used on obi, fist fights, so much is possible ;p
  • ArMurazor wrote: »
    Jango died before Clone Wars started so I don't expect him in an event named "Clone Wars".

Episodes 2-3 were the clone wars. He was in episode 2. So technically he was is the clone wars
  • Lenders79 wrote: »
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

There's probably gonna be a lot of people saying shut up to me if I say this comment but whatever. Sure they look the same but they can't have the same attacks and gears.and Jango is much more powerful than Aurra.
    Bring on Jango!!!
  • I think Sing comes out today IMO
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Dinotank wrote: »
    Lenders79 wrote: »
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

There's probably gonna be a lot of people saying shut up to me if I say this comment but whatever. Sure they look the same but they can't have the same attacks and gears.and Jango is much more powerful than Aurra.
    Bring on Jango!!!

Shut up.

No, actually I’d love to see Jango as well. Legendary requiring Clones perhaps...?