Clone Wars: Hunters I means...

13Next

Replies

• I think Sing comes out today IMO

No vids from the GameChangers so I think this is unlikely. Wish it were true though!
  • DrooNutz wrote: »
    I think Sing comes out today IMO

No vids from the GameChangers so I think this is unlikely. Wish it were true though!

I was really hoping since it seemed to be a pattern and all. Oh well I guess. Doesn’t make sense not to release right now so if bugs are present it can be fixed before close on Friday.
  • Where is the Hunters event going? We clearly understand this will be a multi-tiered event. With the Solo film release, I think these events ended at IV.
    Consensus seems to center around two names: Aurra Sing & Jango Fett. I think those two would likely be the final two released, as I can't think of many bigger names relating to the Clone Wars than them.
    Who else fits the bill, should CG extend this event past Hunters III? Don't give me no one-off run-of-the-mill garbage characters, either. Consider the history of the game.
  • Aurra Sing seems live a given. I doubt Jango Fett would be just a Marquee event considering the mass of requests he's received, but now would be the time if he was. I'd venture to guess the bounty hunter version of Assajj Ventress could be a possibility. A long shot would be Rako Hardeen, which could fit your bill of a 'one-off run-of-the-mill garbage character', but there was an entire story based off of Obi-Wan taking his guise to complete a mission.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Aurra Sing seems live a given. I doubt Jango Fett would be just a Marquee event considering the mass of requests he's received, but now would be the time if he was. I'd venture to guess the bounty hunter version of Assajj Ventress could be a possibility. A long shot would be Rako Hardeen, which could fit your bill of a 'one-off run-of-the-mill garbage character', but there was an entire story based off of Obi-Wan taking his guise to complete a mission.

I'm going to have to counter your post. Given the huge amount of requests for jango, a marquee would make most sense for him.. as cg thinks/knows that alot would whale out on him lol.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Aurra Sing seems live a given. I doubt Jango Fett would be just a Marquee event considering the mass of requests he's received, but now would be the time if he was. I'd venture to guess the bounty hunter version of Assajj Ventress could be a possibility. A long shot would be Rako Hardeen, which could fit your bill of a 'one-off run-of-the-mill garbage character', but there was an entire story based off of Obi-Wan taking his guise to complete a mission.

I'm going to have to counter your post. Given the huge amount of requests for jango, a marquee would make most sense for him.. as cg thinks/knows that alot would whale out on him lol.

Jango and Revan are both huge plays for EA. I don’t think they would release them both within a 2-month time frame.

I see Revan being more likely to be released in this situation (Referring to the anti-climatic additions of KOTOR characters.) It would be nice to have both, but we’ll see.
  • But Boba is Jango! And Finkle is Einhorn.

*Slow clap*
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    But Boba is Jango! And Finkle is Einhorn.

You win the internet @EventineElessedil
  • Lenders79 wrote: »
    How would Jango Fett's kit be any different than Boba Fett's?!
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

Boba doesn't have a flamethrower ability, they could give it to jango or cad bane and it could apply burn.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »

I don't foresee a marquee for him happening, but perhaps he'll be the legendary event for bounty hunters? That is much more plausible and I hope it is the case. I think we're all a bit fatigued by marquee events at this point.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »

I don't foresee a marquee for him happening, but perhaps he'll be the legendary event for bounty hunters? That is much more plausible and I hope it is the case. I think we're all a bit fatigued by marquee events at this point.

Last legendary was BB8. Almost a year ago.

No it was Rey Jedi Training at the start of this year. Needed Finn, BB8, Scav Rey, Vet Han, and Vet Chewie.

It’s still been a while. I feel like 2 legendaries a year is important. Plus we only have Palpatine and Thrawn as DS toons. Meanwhile LS has R2, BB8, GMY, CLS, and RJT.

No it was Rey Jedi Training at the start of this year. Needed Finn, BB8, Scav Rey, Vet Han, and Vet Chewie.

It’s still been a while. I feel like 2 legendaries a year is important. Plus we only have Palpatine and Thrawn as DS toons. Meanwhile LS has R2, BB8, GMY, CLS, and RJT.

RJT was a Heroes Journey event, not a Legendary event. Just saying.

RJT was a Heroes Journey event, not a Legendary event. Just saying.

^^ yea I’m not trying to bog down on details. But there is a difference.
    Legendaries are unlockable at 5*. And that can help players in arena, raids, tbs, and tws.

And yes legendaries should be 1 and 1 a year. A ds faction and an ls faction. We were “due” for an fo legendary to be unlocked by res. Something happened I guess. So it looks like a Bh event- which is cool but we do need a little more ds in these type of events.
  • Dunno, think I'd rather they do legendary events for characters than more and more marquee events. Regardless of what it should be.
  • Jango Fett would've been a good candidate for the Talzin/Wicket treatment, but I believe they've said they aren't releasing characters like that anymore. He doesn't seem "legendary" enough for a Legendary event, but somehow a marquee doesn't seem big enough.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Jango Fett would've been a good candidate for the Talzin/Wicket treatment, but I believe they've said they aren't releasing characters like that anymore. He doesn't seem "legendary" enough for a Legendary event, but somehow a marquee doesn't seem big enough.

Talzin and Wicket also had marquee events. I feel like giving Jango a special event like them would work, the only bad thing about those events is how infrequently they come and how few shards you get from them. Luckily Talzin and Wicket are now also farmable on hard nodes. It’d be a good idea if they also gave Jango a hard node after 8 to 12 weeks. I don’t think anyone would be upset if they did this.
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I think an old republic legendary is more likely tbh, but I would be happy with Jango as well.
  • Lenders79 wrote: »
    How would Jango Fett's kit be any different than Boba Fett's?!
    Bring on Aurra Sing!!

Boba doesn't have a flamethrower ability, they could give it to jango or cad bane and it could apply burn.

This is a nice idea
  • So Aurra Sing and Cad Bane rework are officially coming!
  • Redd007 wrote: »
    So Aurra Sing and Cad Bane rework are officially coming!

Ships too
  • Tabub
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Redd007 wrote: »
    So Aurra Sing and Cad Bane rework are officially coming!

S/O to all the ppl here that said it was Aurra Sing
  • Sad that the last place you get official news is the official forum
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Maybe we get more Bounty Hunter content of TCW like:
    - Castas
    - Cato Parasitti
    - C-21 Highsinger
    - HELIOS-3D
    - Jango Fett
    - Latts Razzi
    - Oked
    - Rako Hardeen
    - Robonino
    - Rumi Paramita
    - Seripas
    - Shahan Alama
    - Sugi
    - Todo 360
    - Twazzi

For the original trilogy we miss these two maybe (look for Ep. V - The Empire Strikes Back):
    - Zuckuss
    - 4-LOM

For more Bounty Hunters look here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships/p1
  • LastJedi13
    107 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Zam is the only BH without a payout which leads you to believe she is getting a rework. A rework that will come with another Marquee event. Jango. The guy she worked for.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    And as an aside, the colon after Clone Wars: Suggests we might get others besides just Hunters, too. ;)

Hondo confirmed!