boba fett and kylo ren char and ship bundle/s availability

re: the promotion

I forgot what level you get the promotion.

Is it an ios exclusive?

or is it simply gone.

Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    Level exclusive.

Personally I think they should have a store tab in game that’s just for promotion bundles.

I also feel that they should just make all of the bundles a one buy restriction, and then keep them all on a rotation schedule much like they do with the event bundles; only with ALL of the bundles. Then keep them rotating in that tab until you can get to it. I don’t care if there is a bunch of them. Sometimes you just don’t have the money at that moment, but you genuinely wanted to get it. I rather be able to wait until the timing is right, and purchase when I am able.

I’d be much more inclined to spend if it was on my time, and not them trying to attempt trickery on my brain to spend. Since I refuse to spend on a whim, induced via ‘panic’.
  • Options
    Do you perhaps know what level it is set? Just reached lvl 60 and unlocked ships; only got the minute bump promo bundles, no boba/kylo ship bundle.

Thank you for replying!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    64 if I recall correctly. It's been more than a year ago for me...
  • Options
    Kylo / Silencer are easy to power up and by far the most rewarding farm I have come across in this game. I actually looked forward to clicking that sim button. :D
  • winky
    24 posts Member
    Options
    My greatest regret was not spending money on the FO Command Shuttle bundle. FO is my main squad, got them all 7* first, and that ship would be a house in fleets if I had gotten it. Now I have to wait until I can slow farm it :(

I'm not an expert, but I think if you want to make one purchase in the game it should be the FO Command Shuttle bundle. I thought I could buy it later, but then it disappeared from the store.

I think I was one day or one level past the cut-off when I decided to get it. Too bad for them, I wanted to give them my money!
  • Options
    that, sir, is the plan. spending on that one bit.
  • Options
    Like I said. Shame they don’t allow all of the bundles to stay up as a one time purchase, so we can choose at our own leisure. It doesn’t have any negative impact. It merely targets the slow spenders, to combine profits with the insta-spenders.

I for one would invest in at least a half dozen bundles that are gone due to poor information as a beginner if it they were.
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Kylo / Silencer are easy to power up and by far the most rewarding farm I have come across in this game. I actually looked forward to clicking that sim button. :D

Not only that, but they are farmed at almost the exact same speed! I ended up with 332 KRU shards and 330 silencer shards when I finished using the node. So like 0 wasted cantina energy!
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Not only that, but they are farmed at almost the exact same speed! I ended up with 332 KRU shards and 330 silencer shards when I finished using the node. So like 0 wasted cantina energy!

Lucky, I farmed KRU enough to get him seven stars but I still need 36 silencer blueprints before that goes to seven stars.