chex mix without tenacity up

I don't have chirrut or rex at 7 stars, and I read that when standing alone han gets +100% tenacity for a tank in the team. So wouldn't be even better than rex to bring in a tank with high tenacity? And if I give him the most speed to get all the swords attacking him, I can protect the others until han stands alone.
Seems like a lot less rng too. Has anyone tried this?

Replies

• Options
    0cb9ro5bk5k2.png

This is when i used chirrut in p2 by mistake. So just was trying something new. Chewie has no mods. Han got lucky with evades/resists to dazing sabers.

You can use FOO, GMY etc for lower damage but less restarts. I'd recommend that instead of going w/o a ten up character.
  • Options
    I was just wondering if I could get the same amount of tenacity this way. tena up is +50% i think, so if i mod a tank to have 50, it should be the same, right? And as I said, if he is the fastest, he can taunt, and protect everyone else from dmg and debuffs. And when han uses standalone, he just gets his tenacity which should protect him.
  • Options
    That's not how it works lol. I'll pin this thread and later explain you how p3 works when i get time (if someone hasn't already explained i.e.).

And no, ten up is not 50% tenacity. It's infinite amount of tenacity, countered only by irresistible debuffs and ten down.
    Brb! ;D
  • Options
    Tenacity Up is 999900% Tenacity lol. Good luck with your +100.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    You can score higher without tenacity up, depending on which types of buffs the sabers have during the stand alone phase. You will get better results if Han gets hit by shatter followed by damage which removes his TM to prolong the stand—alone phase (However, after deathmark expires, Han will counter sabers).

However, without a way to clear debuffs, you will need even better RNG and possibly more attempts before a successfull battle. If DT, Zolo or Pao are blocked or Zolo is dazed you will need to be able to clear debuffs.
  • Options
    oh, i see. Its good to know tenacity up is like an infinite amount. I'll stick with GMY for the time then.