New Characters make me want to whale

JohnLove11
153 posts Member
edited August 2018
All these new characters that have come out in the marquee events are class and i would love to get them up to 7* and make a banging squad with them. I see all the packs in the store and im so tempted to spend like over 100 quid to get everything and put them into a team that ill enjoy a lot. But want to enjoy the game as F2P so i guess ill just be patient and wait and cry as people who do buy the packs use them against me :'( booooo to you guys for teasing us with cool heros at 3* and then making us wait. y u so cruel

Replies

• J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    JohnLove11 wrote: »
    All these new characters that have come out in the marquee events are class and i would love to get them up to 7* and make a banging squad with them. I see all the packs in the store and im so tempted to spend like over 100 quid to get everything and put them into a team that ill enjoy a lot. But want to enjoy the game as F2P so i guess ill just be patient and wait and cry as people who do buy the packs use them against me :'( booooo to you guys for teasing us with cool heros at 3* and then making us wait. y u so cruel

calculate with ~300 per char you want to 7* with those packs ;)
  • Options
    Yep, go assign your wallet to EA so they can put it on thier approved farm list, lol good idea
  • Options
    I meant the 100 quid on the packs available, plus obviously a lot more to get them to 7* hence why i said 'over 100 quid' haha. I can see what you get from the packs would only get you from 3* to 4*, the point i was getting at is you need a lot of money to get them to a good level and im being a stingy F2P
  • Options
    IMO no character is worth that insane amount of £££££ to get to 7*. I bought the £10 pack for sion and I think that is the max that a character is worth spending on to get more stars. How long will the character be usable for before they sit in the corner and you're onto the next ones? It is just never ending once you start spending its easy to get carried away and spend thousands and even tens of thousands in the case of some whales.

Those toons will become f2p in no time, and hopefully some will be in the cantina.

If I won the lottery I would consider it, but it's just way too much money for any type of game. \

They have enough whales and people who are willing to spend to get them all to 7* without us :)