Useless Achievement Rewards that Need Changing

Today is August 10th and I’ve been playing this game for over 7 months and it’s a ton of fun. But I’ve found that the rewards for many achievements do NOT match the average player progression in this game, particularly with Darth Vader and Tie Advanced Shards. As of now I’m sitting at #70 in squad arena and #15 in fleet arena. EVERYONE has 7* Vaders and Ties. I chose not to 7* my Tie Advanced right away since there are a lot of shards in achievements...that was a HUGE mistake.

I think the Developers need to change these rewards to actually help player progression. For example, you get Tie Advanced shards for having a 7* Kenobi, 7* Chimaera and for beating mythic tier 3 of Emperors Demise...pretty much everyone who reaches these achievements already has a 7* Tie Advanced. Can we actually get some changes to Achievement rewards that make sense, instead of just sending these extra shards to the shard store?pb39vawuqbb7.png
zomv95zvggxa.png
lz87c0c60fw0.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This has been that way since the beginning. Unfortunately they have explained that changing achievements is tricky.

I think this is the reason they introduced title, this allows then to have "achievements" like that but have them just tied to a vanity item rather than shards of something that will not be useful when they are achieved.