New Territory Battles

I love the back and forth of Rebels versus Empire on the current Territory Battles, and the corresponding focus of those units. Given the breadth of the Star Wars universe and the character sets we have in the game, I think it would be great to see some new Territory Battles that focus on the Galactic Republic era of Star Wars. For example, we could have the Galactic Republic forces (Jedi, Clones, and any Naboo forces if we ever get them) going one way, featuring key battles, perhaps culminating on the battle of Geonosys. The corresponding TB would then be Separatist forces (Separatists tagged toons, Clone Wars era bounty hunters, and perhaps some additional droids like a regular Battle Droid or Droideka if we ever got those).

Even in the classic Rebellion, there could be a broader TB where the first phase features the Rogue One toons, second phase covers Tatooine (Jawas/Tusken Raiders), third features classic Rebels (Biggs/Wedge/STH, etc), fourth is perhaps Hoth troops (ROLO, CLS), fifth as Jaba's palace?, sixth is Endor (Ewoks!)? Just some thoughts. I love the general concept and just feel like there are so many more options that people would enjoy playing through besides just Hoth.