Let's talk Tuskens.

As a follow up to the earlier "let's talk Jawas" post, I've been thinking about the Tusken Raiders (as one does). LOL.

I love teams that don't get used - they're fun and fresh. And I've heard legendary stories about someone holding top 20 in arena with the Tuskens. What? Can it be true??

Right now I'd have to farm UrororoRRororRororR!R!oror!R or whatever his name is, but I'm curious what team one could put together with Tuskens that would be fun and relatively strong. The big question, of course, is who the other two characters would be? Thematically, Jawas go well, but I don't know if they go well functionally.

Anyone have any crazy thoughts on who goes well with the 3 Tuskens we've been given and who the best leader for this team would be (UR!R!R's leadership is kinda garbage)?

Thanks for the thoughts! And just for @Damodamo, I wildly predict that Tusken will be meta soon. LOL!

Replies

• Let's grunt Tuskens or let's howl Tuskens, surely? :D
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Let's grunt Tuskens or let's howl Tuskens, surely? :D

Haha, not directly helpful but definitely worth a grin. Let's grunt Tuskens then!
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I couldn't agree more. Unused toons and oddball factions are great. It's just too bad they're usually unused for a reason. In fact, I've been afraid that I'd end up getting URoRRuR'R'R for free in a bronzium simply because I know that's the only push I'll need to go full court press on developing Tuskans myself.

I know for me personally, I would use Farmboy Luke just because he's another toon I farmed but don't use. His stun would work with URoRRuR'R'R's unique. Old Ben fits from a Tatooine perspective and would help to keep the other Tusken's alive longer and keeping T.Raider's bonus offence as high as possible. And on that note, I suppose Nebit does as well.

But as for a what about running Acolyte/Zombie? Every time another unit is defeated, all Tuskens get TM and recover health under Shaman's unique. I assume this applies to allied units as well as enemy ones. Obviously Zombie does the taunting and dying, while Acolyte provides the 2nd NS needed to bring NSZ back and stealth to ensure she doesn't die herself.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Problem is that as noted URoRRuR'R'R's leadership ability sucks and it's Tusken-only, of which there are only 3.

So I think the first thing you want is a toon with useful a non-faction dependent leader ability e.g. Dooku's Evasion & Offense Up for all allies.

The final spot I would look to add a self-sustaining character with either heals or negative status effects like Ability Block / Stun e.g. Barriss / Luminara or Old Ben / Fett
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @SamuraiUX loving your work sir lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Phasma lead and another multi-attacker maybe? Or Sun Fac? I THINK Tusken shaman has the largest group heal in the game if every enemy is debuffed.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I love Tuskans. One of my territory war and territory battle teams, as well as galactic war is all three tuskans with nightsister spirit and zombie. The offense up and defense from tuskans make spirit a beast, and spirits constant stunts keep URoRRuR'R'R with offense up the whole battle. The lineup hits really hard. Nowhere near arena viable, but super fun. Spirit hits for no less than 25k on her basic with offense up, and that's at only 5*. URoRRuR'R'R can do some decent damage too, at around 8-12k on his basic with the offense up buff.
    Post edited by Killbot5000 on
  • Jawas lacking tag wide synergies, but they still better than geos and tuskens.

I usually put GG (gamorrean guard) with tuskens, because he's a tank and he inflicts soo many dots.
    For the fifth maybe Zaalbar, same reason with GG.
  • IG-88 lead, the Tusken trio and Gamorean Guard is a fun group. Though I’d drop Urorwhateverhisnameis for Wampa.
    Name in game is Gernak ally code is 977-346-924
  • I'd love Tuskens to be useful. From the movies...(movie?), they're probably my favourite characters.

kd9rxyzeyp0x.png