Not receiving raid rewards?

I've not received rewards for the past 2 herioc rancor raids. Anyone else have this issue?

After the 1st instance, I thought maybe I just forgot to sign up, so I made certain to click "join" on the next rancor raid during the sign up period, and verified it listed my name in the sign up.

That raid got finished, and now there's a number of folks listed with 0 dmg, then there I am, with just --, as if I hadn't signed up.

I tried opening a ticket, but ea support was of no help. They offered 200 crystals, but that really doesn't touch the value of the shards, guild tokens, etc.

They simply had no record of me being in raid, and then told me I got my rewards, and listed them, along with general kenibi shards, so they obviously didn't know what they're doing, since rancor rewards Han Solo.

Can someone @ CG look into his issue? I'm afraid it will continue to occur.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your name is always on the list, even if you didnt hit join. So just seeing your name on the list is not enough of a "verification", you need to also make sure the join button is grayed out or that your name has a 0 next to it.

They unusually make those offers when there is nothing they can do.

They seemed to be listing the raids you were in and didnt day solo shards because you had not been in the raid.