True Light - Casual Guild For All Levels

Spiman12
48 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hey fellow gamers and Star Wars fans! My name is Timothy and I'm the leader of True Light. We are a 70 million GP guild looking for new recruits. True Light has been around since guilds were implemented into the game with some members being with us since then. Most of us are above level 75, but we are open to all levels looking to grow and develop in the game. We regularly do the Heroic Rancor and tank raids.

Overall, we have been a very casual guild and will continue to do so. If all you want to do is just play the game and be unimpeded by multiple rules, True Light is the guild for you. Hope to see you soon!

My ally code: 766-811-453

https://swgoh.gg/g/255/true-light/

Please note that my guild may not come up right away in the search. According to support, it'll take 3-6 refreshes. To make it easier, you can message me using the in-game chat and my ally code and we can coordinate you to get in.
Post edited by Spiman12 on

Replies

• Couple of spots still available.
  • We are currently sitting at 39 out of 50 members.
  • Territory Wars is here! Sign up to True Light before it starts!
  • There are still eight spots open. We are open to all levels and have plenty of officers to help manage the guild. I'm always looking for more officers as well. Check out True Light!
  • Six spots remaining. We run raids at 7:30 p.m. EST.
  • Our guild is open to all players, especially ones looking to grow and develop in the game. With Territory Battles on the way back soon, True Light could use your assistance!
  • Phew, Mods 2.0 is here. Our guild is coordinating to get the best possible mods on our characters. Looking for advice and want to grow? True Light is looking for you. We have five spots open.
  • Three spots remaining. Are you looking to get Han Solo or General Kenobi shards? True Light can help you get them to seven stars!
  • We are almost at full capacity! There is one spot remaining. Come join True Light and prepare for the arrival of Thrawn!
  • Four new spots have opened up in True Light! Looking for gear pieces? Most of our long term members are drowning in unused gear pieces. We can help you gear up your characters.
  • Three spots remaining. Have you tried gearing up Bounty Hunters? Bossk is surprisingly effective in raids when paired with other Bounty Hunters. Come test out your teams with True Light!
  • Our current guild size is 48 out of 50. Updated guild GP is hovering above 53 million. We handle Territory Wars and Battles pretty well.
  • One spot remaining! Most of our members have been playing since the start of the game. We are all happy to help those new to the game and other veterans that just want to play the game. Come join True Light!
  • Jango Fett is on the way! He will be a great partner with Bossk. Come join True Light and we can help you gear up your Bounty Hunters. We have one spot remaining.
  • We now have room for two members. Our guild is casual and not too strict on rules. We understand that life comes first and sometimes you can't play everyday.
  • Our guild has two new spots available! Let's work together on unlocking Revan!
  • Need help gearing up your Ewok squad? Come join True Light and we can help you! We have two new spots available.
  • We are a friendly guild that wants to help you grow. At the moment, we have one spot open for any level player. Please keep in mind that most of the guild is above level 75 and run the raids accordingly.
  • The rumor is that the original Falcon is on its way to the game! Our guild has one seat open. Come join True Light and prepare with us for the fastest ship in the galaxy!
  • Our guild has plenty of veterans to help you grow or if you are a veteran yourself, a decent raiding guild. There is one spot open for you!
  • How are your resistance squads?
  • Most of us have good Resistance teams.

We have one spot open! Our guild just wants to play the game. We don't have many rules and we are all eager to help anyone that needs assistance.