Please Fix TW Matching

I've noticed a pattern in quality of opponents. If you're short a player or two, you'll match a much easier opponent.
I've noticed top guilds abusing this, where they have some alts in the guild that just sit out.
Thus in my casual guild of 148M GP and 2 Trayas, we match a guild of 162M GP with 40 Trayas. The 2 players they're missing are probably the 1.0M and 1.2M GP alts in the guild which drop them to around 159 to 160M GP.
I assume the matchmaker takes into account overall GP as well as how many you're missing, and think if a guilds missing players they must be at a disadvantage. This is over the top... please just start matching opponents by overall GP in the match. It's a fair fight that way. There's no point at all in us playing this match-up.

Replies

• Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    It's pretty horrible. We are full at 144m gp -- current opponents are full at 158m gp. We had 49 sign up and are able to set 24 defenses in each territory, which tells me they had a similar number sign up. They have 43 trayas, we have zero.

Thanks for the 2 zetas, I guess?
  • We are a 145m gp guild and got an opponent which is 170m guild. we can put 24 defense so even if their top 2 or 3 are.missing which I doubt they are still far far stronger then us. We have 0 trayas they have 50... we filled the defense and prohibit any attack because its absolutely useless...
    TW match making is so bad its almost in pair with sith raid T6 lol
  • I gave up on this cluster kitten weeks ago. 25, 30, even 35 plus Million mismatches. And thats just from an overall GP number. Our guild averages around 1.9M GP. The lowest opponent average GP I have seen in two plus months has been 2.4M.

It is so blatantly obvious that guilds are circumventing the system to get the guaranteed wins that I just dont give two flying kittens about this mode anymore. The Devs dont care. I tell my guild members to set their defenses and when the attack phase starts to sit back and enjoy the show while the other guild demolishes what we are capable of setting as defenses.

A free zeta and gear win or lose. Who gives a kitten anymore. The saddest part is I used to love this mode. But so many guilds have runied this experience that the Devs can not even acknowledge that their system is fundamentally flawed.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065